A Very Ugly Day
A Very Ugly Day
How ugly can things get? VERY UGLY. Today, I had the burden deliberating on the legal courses of action to take vs. one of our agents. Has it become a cycle so vicious that this cases follow me on to my next job?
Even worse, I had to disclose to agents of my team that they were not selected by the client to be part of the conversion program.
It pains me to give out such heartbreaking news, but it is part of my job. I pray to God that when I meet with the people tomorrow, they'd keep an open mind and heart to listen with what I have to say.
I'm tired. I'll be sleeping now. I can't wait to get my massage this coming Saturday.
I know days like this happen for a reason. I hope things get better.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Last Goodbye
Artist: Jeff Buckley
How ugly can things get? VERY UGLY. Today, I had the burden deliberating on the legal courses of action to take vs. one of our agents. Has it become a cycle so vicious that this cases follow me on to my next job?
Even worse, I had to disclose to agents of my team that they were not selected by the client to be part of the conversion program.
It pains me to give out such heartbreaking news, but it is part of my job. I pray to God that when I meet with the people tomorrow, they'd keep an open mind and heart to listen with what I have to say.
I'm tired. I'll be sleeping now. I can't wait to get my massage this coming Saturday.
I know days like this happen for a reason. I hope things get better.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Last Goodbye
Artist: Jeff Buckley


» Post a Comment