Life is...
Life is…
Thina’s sister was in critical condition last night. As of this morning, she’s stabilised, but badly needs 4 bags of blood for transfusion. Her white blood cells have been outnumbering her red blood corpuscles at a growing rate, and this has brought about adverse effects to her body’s immune system.
I pray that she recovers and that she’d be able to feel much better and stronger. I know that God’s miracle will help completely heal her.
***** ***** ***** *****
I ran into Mike H. this morning whilst I was depositing my stuff in the gym locker. We were exchanging pleasantries and got to the topic of how my life outside Sykes was. I told him about my project ending this Dec 31, and that I need to look for a new project. I shared to him that the experience I’m going through right now is something I never felt in Sykes. He did understand what I was taking about. Sykes sheltered us (in a good way) from the harsh truths of the real world. It was nice to know that he sees those things as a way of keeping grounded.
To cap off our conversation, he told me to add his name on my resume. That act made me feel so good about myself. I am honoured that he sees me to have been an important part of the business. So, I did agree with his recommendation and will be updating my resume. One powerful character reference will make a big difference.
***** ***** ***** *****
Body Step, Body Balance and Jam are the group exercise classes that I have been attending lately. I’ve recently added Body Pump to my routine as I have much need to build strength and not just focus on cardio. My muscles felt like they were about to cramp out. Good thing Lito was an excellent teacher (along with Malou and Marvin). So, I have a new and a better rounded routine this time. I hope this helps me achieve my goal of toning and weight loss.
***** ***** ***** *****
Last night towards the end of the Body Step class, I saw China guy behind me whilst I was doing my routine. I find it odd on the way he looked at me. He wore a poker face and the worst part is that I don’t know how to read signals. On my way out, we rode the life together. He was somewhat pulling closer to me whilst I shoved away because I didn’t want him to think that I was into him. He’s cute and seems like an intellectual. If I’d get the chance, surely I will brave to ask him or let him know that he’s a looker. Till the next time we meet.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Spending My Time
Artist: Roxette
Thina’s sister was in critical condition last night. As of this morning, she’s stabilised, but badly needs 4 bags of blood for transfusion. Her white blood cells have been outnumbering her red blood corpuscles at a growing rate, and this has brought about adverse effects to her body’s immune system.
I pray that she recovers and that she’d be able to feel much better and stronger. I know that God’s miracle will help completely heal her.
***** ***** ***** *****
I ran into Mike H. this morning whilst I was depositing my stuff in the gym locker. We were exchanging pleasantries and got to the topic of how my life outside Sykes was. I told him about my project ending this Dec 31, and that I need to look for a new project. I shared to him that the experience I’m going through right now is something I never felt in Sykes. He did understand what I was taking about. Sykes sheltered us (in a good way) from the harsh truths of the real world. It was nice to know that he sees those things as a way of keeping grounded.
To cap off our conversation, he told me to add his name on my resume. That act made me feel so good about myself. I am honoured that he sees me to have been an important part of the business. So, I did agree with his recommendation and will be updating my resume. One powerful character reference will make a big difference.
***** ***** ***** *****
Body Step, Body Balance and Jam are the group exercise classes that I have been attending lately. I’ve recently added Body Pump to my routine as I have much need to build strength and not just focus on cardio. My muscles felt like they were about to cramp out. Good thing Lito was an excellent teacher (along with Malou and Marvin). So, I have a new and a better rounded routine this time. I hope this helps me achieve my goal of toning and weight loss.
***** ***** ***** *****
Last night towards the end of the Body Step class, I saw China guy behind me whilst I was doing my routine. I find it odd on the way he looked at me. He wore a poker face and the worst part is that I don’t know how to read signals. On my way out, we rode the life together. He was somewhat pulling closer to me whilst I shoved away because I didn’t want him to think that I was into him. He’s cute and seems like an intellectual. If I’d get the chance, surely I will brave to ask him or let him know that he’s a looker. Till the next time we meet.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Spending My Time
Artist: Roxette


» Post a Comment