You Never Can Have It All
You Never Can Have It All
Anéantissements dans le bureau have reached new heights. In this world, there are plenty of people who claim to know a lot of things. Some manage to pull off the stunt and fool plenty those around them of the lies they’ve built about themselves. It goes on for a long time until they encounter someone that can tell the difference.
I’ve ensnared you. Somehow, I admired you for your speaking ability. Looking deeper, you’ve nothing more than that. I don’t know how you’ve risen to that position knowing that even my former SL1s or RAs are capable of doing a better job than you. Oh, I know. You just happen to outshine everyone in your batch. Too bad, you are a poor reflection of what a good batch should have been.
Good luck with all of your calumniation. You’ll need better fish stories to disprove your creeping meatballism.
***** ***** ***** *****
I love FF RSC. I’ve made plenty of friends, both straight and gay. What’s more impressive is that I’ve come to have more crushes. Probably, it’ll stay that way for a while. I cherish my friendship with them too much than to pursue my own happiness. I’ll just ruin things if I push further.
*SIGH* I envy Jace. He has Dave who seems such a thoughtful and sweet guy. Anton is an achiever who is slightly advanced in age from me and yet, he looks way better than me. Benjie. A looker whom I’ll simply admire from afar. Hans is someone I just met a couple of weeks ago. He is deaf and I’m glad I know enough sign language to talk with him. He feels lonely because not everyone there knows how to sign. I figured, I’d keep him company when I have time. Everyone deserves a friend. We'll see how far this will go.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: If You Asked Me To
Artist: Patti Labelle
Anéantissements dans le bureau have reached new heights. In this world, there are plenty of people who claim to know a lot of things. Some manage to pull off the stunt and fool plenty those around them of the lies they’ve built about themselves. It goes on for a long time until they encounter someone that can tell the difference.
I’ve ensnared you. Somehow, I admired you for your speaking ability. Looking deeper, you’ve nothing more than that. I don’t know how you’ve risen to that position knowing that even my former SL1s or RAs are capable of doing a better job than you. Oh, I know. You just happen to outshine everyone in your batch. Too bad, you are a poor reflection of what a good batch should have been.
Good luck with all of your calumniation. You’ll need better fish stories to disprove your creeping meatballism.
***** ***** ***** *****
I love FF RSC. I’ve made plenty of friends, both straight and gay. What’s more impressive is that I’ve come to have more crushes. Probably, it’ll stay that way for a while. I cherish my friendship with them too much than to pursue my own happiness. I’ll just ruin things if I push further.
*SIGH* I envy Jace. He has Dave who seems such a thoughtful and sweet guy. Anton is an achiever who is slightly advanced in age from me and yet, he looks way better than me. Benjie. A looker whom I’ll simply admire from afar. Hans is someone I just met a couple of weeks ago. He is deaf and I’m glad I know enough sign language to talk with him. He feels lonely because not everyone there knows how to sign. I figured, I’d keep him company when I have time. Everyone deserves a friend. We'll see how far this will go.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: If You Asked Me To
Artist: Patti Labelle


» Post a Comment