Don'tcha
Don'tcha
Finally, I got to settle all of my bills.
The paycheque came in time. Right now, I have enough to pay for the bills due by the end of the month. As for the how I’ll make it until the next pay, we’ll see how far I’ll go.
I only hope that the cheque from my back pay gets issues within this week. That would help out a lot in making me catch up with my dues.
*********************
Saturday evening, I got to enjoy my sought after sports massage @ Fitness First Spa in the Fort. It was a great way to relieve myself from the stress of the previous week.
Afterwards, I met up with former colleagues and good friends from Sykes. It’s funny that all of us are now in different companies, and are considerably high powered career people. The four of us had dinner @ Choco-Late Serendra. We managed to catch up on each other’s latest news. Of course, we all reminisced about our experiences whilst we were all in Sykes. Indeed, it was nostalgia at its best. Then we talked about relationships. Only Thina was the one thriving on having someone right now. Shemai is now single. Oi is still single and so am I. *SIGH*
I guess we intimidate men in a way as we know what we want, and how to get it. On my end, I’m just happy to have great friends and a wonderful family. Having someone to call my own would be the icing of the cake.
The food was great and the place was intimate enough for the four of us to have a fun time chatting. We originally planned to cap the night @ CBTL BHS, but it was packed. We settled for mediocre tea @ Seattle’s Best BHS, and yes, we bought doughnuts from Krispy Kreme to complement the tea.
It was great seeing these ladies after a long time. Until the next gathering…
*********************
Mum and I had lunch @ Friday’s and it was simply divine. I am beginning to love salads more and more. I’ll probably be shifting my diet towards that direction. HEALTHY!!!
Last night, the Sunday group met up to celebrate/anticipate Jayvee’s birthday. We had a fabbie dinner @ Modern China G4. We were stuffed to the max! Too bad Meng was out. The Black Bean Gang a.k.a Bunch of Lunch would’ve been complete (Clyde showed up!!!)
After dinner, we rushed to Gb3 to catch the 20:50hrs screening of Chuck and Larry. The movie was a perfect for that Sunday evening. It was funny and entertaining. It wasn’t completely about gay and gay life. It was all about friendship and the lengths of what true friends will do for you. I loved it and made me be thankful for the friends and family that I have.
From the movie, I ran into a couple of peeps. A co-worker (from the training team) and his bf, a gym buddy and his bf, and a former agent who seemed like he was recruiting us (take note: I’m weighing his offer). Indeed, my COF has widened.
Finally, we capped the night @ CBTL Gb3. I had my Vanilla Ceylon to go with my slice of chocolate cake (they still don’t have Carnival Mate or Swedish Berries) instead of Tropical Passion. After three cups and tons of jokes, we got to sing Jayvee the Mandarin version of Happy Birthday.
It was a wonderful Sunday evening. I can’t wait for the coming weekend.
********************
Music: How The Years Gone By
Artist: Vanessa Williams
Album: Next


definitely one of our best sunday nigh outs.
and im so happy clyde showed up! hehe.
see you saturday!
» Post a Comment