<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Is It Worth It?

Is It Worth It?

Is it really worth it? I always think so. It was my decision to switch careers. I will face the consequences. It would seem that my team doesn't just need patching. It needs a miracle. Can I be that miracle? We'll see in a year.

I'm running to my 2nd month on the job. So far, no major changes. I'm still working my way up slowly. My supervisors are in terrible need of being solid. I'm already laying my long term plans for the team. So far, my Sr. and I are the only ones in the know.

********************

Its a boring weekend. I'm still nursing my tummy as I was out for a day and a half from work due to possible food poisoning. Thankfully, my one day was an offset since I worked last Aug 20. So I only incurred a .5 absence. On Monday, I'll be reporting for work again, thus I'll use the offset on Friday so that I can work on my clearance with Sykes. In addition to that, since I was sick, I only got to work out for 2 times. I'll make it up this coming week.

********************

Everyone's going out this weekend. I'm home. I'm fine. Hi to you Mr. M. I hope to know you more.

********************

Music: Careless Whisper
Artist: Wham!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.