Close Encounters
Close Encounters
So my third week on the new job is going fine.
In my honest opinion, our training was one of the least planned activity. It is my opinion since the coverage was not seamless. Resource speakers were always late. Training materials are not updated and some have outrageously incorrect grammar.
Good thing about the training was that it showed which resource speakers were excellent in knowledge transfer and those who were there to just show off.
One really bad thing. One of the trainers was a skunk. As soon as he entered the room, a whiff of overwhelming odour.
Nevertheless, I managed to conquer the challenge. Best part of it was that I made friends with Tamura-san. Truly I say that language may be a barrier, but the Japanese people are friendly indeed.
********************
Music: The Future Of The Future (Deep Dish Remix)
Artist: EBTG
Album: Temperamental


» Post a Comment