<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Enjoying Our Last Times

Enjoying Our Last Times

I'm being honest when I say I'm savouring all the times I spend with my beloved Sunday group. I know that when I move to my new job, things won't be the same. It is part of the change that I have to go through so that my life can go further.

********************

Below is a prose I wrote when I was feeling lost and discontented of my life. Although things have changed from how they used to be, it is just important to remember what it felt like so I'll never go back through it again.

Time is fleeting especially for those on the brink... of sanity, of existence.

In our days of youth, we hardly noticed the passage of time. This goes to show that we made sure that we enjoyed each day and savoured the miracles about. Our eyes dilated as if we craved from something that we've been deprived of for ages.

As we grew older, we became more impatient and always looked forward for each day to go swiftly. At the end of each day, we ponder on whether we've done something worth noting...none. We became too focused in moving forward, looking ahead and charting what was yet to come.

Then we fumble. We fumble because we fail to look at the path we're taking. We have sacrificed the pleasure of living our present lives just to be sure of our future. Our qualms, anxieties and anticipation has turned dismal. Only then that we realised that we cannot go back in time and relive our past. Time has passed...it passed on like a gust of wind, and we never even saw it coming.

We have to take time and reflect once in a while. And most of all, enjoy life even if it becomes ugly from time to time. It always gets better towards the end. :)

********************

Music: Turn Back The Clock
Artist: Johnny Hates Jazz
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 9:44 PM, Blogger B said...

that's a nice piece..it made me ponder as well.

hey, i wish you all the best in your new job. im excited for you!

miss you and the entire sunday group!

*hugs*    



At 6:21 AM, Blogger Orange76 said...

Hey JAR!

I miss you a lot. I'll be starting with my new job on the 16th @ PBCom and RS. Grabe. Morning shift ako for 1 month!!!

Labas naman tayo minsan!    



» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.