<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Surprise Surprise!

Surprise Surprise!

Father's day started out pretty much right. Mum and I went to Sunday worship together. The piano player was so good, you'd be encourafed to sing with all your heart.

Afterwards, we had lunch at Friday's where I had my favourite strawberry iced tea and chicken fingers. Mum had the JD porkchops and four seasons. To our dismay, her chops weren't cooked as good as it was before. It was so tough that we had to bring it to the supervisor's attention. In the end, they agreed with us. The chops were taken off the tab, and we were given a free order of the same meal on our next visit.

********************

We did our Father's day visit at Manila Memorial in the afternoon. Grey skies, gusty winds and slight humidity greeted us when we got there. We did our prayers, talked a while, then my middle brother told me that I was going to be an uncle. Like all surprises, it was a mixed reaction, but knowing me, I was okay with it. I was more concerned of mum's reaction. Surprisingly, she was calm about it. She did express her disappointment, but ultimately we were both in support of him since its already there. Only problem, religion. Why does it always get in the way? As for that one, I don't know what's going to happen. Since it was their decision to be together, we'll leave it to them to handle this.

********************

Music: I'll Stand By You

Artist: The Pretenders




The Pretenders - I'll Stand By You
Uploaded by valentin73
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.