Spread You Wings
Spread You Wings
And prepare to fly.
Today marks a very important day in my life. I have made the first step out of my comfort zone, and had gone back to the life in the real world.
Its a mixture of emotions, but it is mostly excitement and joy that fills my heart.
I hope and pray that everything works well.
Now, I have to prepare for Japan.
********************
I've made new friends at the gym today. Such wonderful friends. :) Thank heavens for the gift of friends.
********************
Music: Starting Over Again
Artist: Natalie Cole
And prepare to fly.
Today marks a very important day in my life. I have made the first step out of my comfort zone, and had gone back to the life in the real world.
Its a mixture of emotions, but it is mostly excitement and joy that fills my heart.
I hope and pray that everything works well.
Now, I have to prepare for Japan.
********************
I've made new friends at the gym today. Such wonderful friends. :) Thank heavens for the gift of friends.
********************
Music: Starting Over Again
Artist: Natalie Cole


» Post a Comment