Flutter
Flutter
In the next few weeks, I know I'll be sulking into a myriad of emotions. I have to be firm and steady on the path I have decided to take.
I will miss a lot. However, I'm looking forward to learning new things and gaining new friends. I'm pretty sure that it will be a major adjustment for me, but I will prevail.
********************
It was kinda odd when I was talking to ... about my decision. I think he never saw it coming. I know he'll do a great job, its just that this time, I need to focus on me.
********************
Music: Me
Artist: Kina
In the next few weeks, I know I'll be sulking into a myriad of emotions. I have to be firm and steady on the path I have decided to take.
I will miss a lot. However, I'm looking forward to learning new things and gaining new friends. I'm pretty sure that it will be a major adjustment for me, but I will prevail.
********************
It was kinda odd when I was talking to ... about my decision. I think he never saw it coming. I know he'll do a great job, its just that this time, I need to focus on me.
********************
Music: Me
Artist: Kina


» Post a Comment