<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Surprise Surprise!

Surprise Surprise! PART Deux

So I got great news from Cher yesterday that our hotel accomodations for the Japan trip was free. How? I have no idea. Nevertheless, this gave me renewed hope that my visa will be approved.

********************

As usual, I waited for the queue and the embassy to open. It was nice today as the weather wasn't as hot as it was during the previous weeks with a gentle breeze making the noon time heat tolerable.

My turn to claim my visa came. Surprise Surprise... my application was denied. After 3 weeks of waiting and falling in line, DENIED! I am very disappointed.

1. They should've denied applicants from the very start rather than set expectations by holding their papers for more than a week (and even interviewing them) only to be denied. Money, effort and time was unecessarily wasted.

2. In the future, go to a travel agency to have them process your paper. There is a small chance you'd be denied because it will ruin their agency's reputation.

3. The US embassy makes it easier. Although it is more expensive, but less of the anxiety and wait time.

4. Our (Cher and mine's) plans for the trip have been completely fucked up. We now have to go through the painful and arduous task of requesting for refunds of the hotel and plane tickets.

5. I learned a lot from this experience. This only means I need to build up my savings account both peso and dollar.

********************

Music: Bad Day
Artist: Daniel Powter
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.