31
31
Yes! It is official. I am now 31 yrs old. Lots of changes this year for me. career, experiences (both positive and negative), new friends and all that.
I spent my 31st birthday during the 2nd batch of Sykes global picnic @ Subic. It wasn't as fun as it was the last Subic picnic, but for a going away/birthday celeb, it was good enough.
Lots of cutesies, but all stuck up not willing to play. So I just enjoyed myself with some of my team mates to indulge is some shopping and dancing to the music of Manolet Dario. *Sigh* When Kimosabe took over, it stunk.
********************
When we got back to Manila, the Sunday group watched F4. Entertaining enough for the exhausted members of the sunday group having come from Subic. Afterwards, we dined at Cyma for some light Greek dinner.
********************
I was going to buy a pink Lacoste shirt in Subic as a bday gift since it was cheaper there. However, I decided to pass and do some groceries. i'll just buy my white jeans, belt and stuff here in Manila.
********************
Music: Eye In The Sky
Artist: Allan Parsons Project
Yes! It is official. I am now 31 yrs old. Lots of changes this year for me. career, experiences (both positive and negative), new friends and all that.
I spent my 31st birthday during the 2nd batch of Sykes global picnic @ Subic. It wasn't as fun as it was the last Subic picnic, but for a going away/birthday celeb, it was good enough.
Lots of cutesies, but all stuck up not willing to play. So I just enjoyed myself with some of my team mates to indulge is some shopping and dancing to the music of Manolet Dario. *Sigh* When Kimosabe took over, it stunk.
********************
When we got back to Manila, the Sunday group watched F4. Entertaining enough for the exhausted members of the sunday group having come from Subic. Afterwards, we dined at Cyma for some light Greek dinner.
********************
I was going to buy a pink Lacoste shirt in Subic as a bday gift since it was cheaper there. However, I decided to pass and do some groceries. i'll just buy my white jeans, belt and stuff here in Manila.
********************
Music: Eye In The Sky
Artist: Allan Parsons Project


» Post a Comment