<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Pride Day

Happy Pride Day!

Here's a couple of updates.

1. I'm less than two weeks from being part of a new Company.

2. I've told my agents that I'm leaving. They felt sad, but I told them that I need to move on.

3. I'm kinda worried that I've got tonnes of stuff to work on for my move.

4. I'm thinking of moving out of the house.

5. I want to pay off all of my bills to start anew.

********************

Here's an SMS from a friend of mine for Gay Pride Day.

"The choice we is not whether to be gay or straight. For the majority of gay people, we are who God made us to be. The real choice is between denial and embracing who we are.

The real choice is between living life in the shadows of walking proudly in the light. The real choice is between slow death and an honest life."

To all my fellow gay and lesbian friends, HAPPY PRIDE DAY!

********************

Music: We Are Family
Artist: Sister Sledge
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.