<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

My First Week At My New Job

My First Week At My New Job

Today marks my first week at my new job.

Comparisons? Plenty. Adjustments? Very many. Challenges? ENDLESS. My first day was almost horrible as our training started off 2 hours late. Their english is almost no different from the language agents. But nevertheless, I survived my 1st week. I managed to use my charms in getting my ID done in 1 hour (normally it takes weeks). I also got to connect with Thina. Hmmm. More walking lunches too since I travel back and forth from PBCom to RS for lunch. It works well for me as I get to stretch my legs and burn some calories. I actually like it.

********************

I've been seeing lots of eye candy here in Makati. I love it here. You cannot have a bad day as there's always an eye candy. What makes it better is they smile back at you, now wouldn't that drive the dark clouds away??? Well, I'm doing my best to stay focused, learn and observe my new work environment. This will be quite a predicament as I'm the newbie in the team and all of them are somewhat seasoned. Let's see. I've met some of them and I'm still trying to weigh their personalities. Knowing me, I've already given them a hint of what I am and what I am going to do.

*********************

The songs I've been listening to have been mostly inspirational. Lifts the tired body and spirit. (I worked out 5 times this week!!!) That's one of the dayshift perks.

I'll be posting 2 videos of Josh Groban. First is his rendition of You Raise Me Up from the album Closer and the 2nd would be You Are Loved (Don't Give Up) from his album Awake.

********************

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.