<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Haggard

Haggard

So today was an achievement of sorts.

I managed to pull through with two almost impossible tasks. I left home late (as I had to do some stuff and all) and got to the NBI Carriedo office 30 minutes to noon. I already expected the worse. The train was slow and noisy. The venue was a mess. Nevertheless, things went smoothly regardless of the long queues. Amazing enough, after step 6, my NBI clearance was immediately issued. Nuff said.

Next to that, I rushed back to Makati hoping to beat the deadline for my pre-employment medical exam (added with drug test). So, I got there with enough time to spare. I went through the normal procedures. The girl with the needles knew how to make blood sampling almost painless. At the time I took a deep breath, she punctured the vein with her needle. Hardly felt it.

The most inconvinient procedure was the drug test. So I had to have urine samples. Fine. However, this one required a small bottle filled to the brim whilst some hospital guy looked on (to ensure the no hocus pocus). This procedure took me the longest to finish. Anyway, I got through it as well.

I managed to complete most of my to do list with the exception of photocopying my docs. That's what I'm doing tomorrow and hopefully submit them as well.

All in all, the day went through productively.

********************

I need to get rid of this damn cough. Its been on and off for weeks. Hmmmmm. I'll check with the doctor. Friday, I need to meet up with my future boss and agents. I also need to do some paper signing (bank stuff) for my payroll and all that. Hopefully, everything is done by this week. Next week, would be a whole set of new challenges. We'll play things by ear.

********************

Music: Home
Artist: Chris Daughtry
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.