2nd Week
2nd Week
I'm finished my second week and I know that I am yet to see the real score in my new job.
I am taking my time to learn as much as I can with and about them. The work environment is completely different. Still I know that I can do what I'm looking to do. I will need lots of support because this is something that requires a teamwide cooperation. I pray that things will go as smoothly as possible.
********************
In the meantime, I've been going to the gym 5 times a week and been on an after 6pm diet. As I said before, I gave myself a two-month timeline for my body to improve. We'll see. :)
********************
My fascination for EBTG has been aroused again whilst listening to Protection. So, I've decided to post a few vids from them.
Music: Protection
Artist: Tracey Thorn with Massive Attack
Album: Best of EBTG
I'm finished my second week and I know that I am yet to see the real score in my new job.
I am taking my time to learn as much as I can with and about them. The work environment is completely different. Still I know that I can do what I'm looking to do. I will need lots of support because this is something that requires a teamwide cooperation. I pray that things will go as smoothly as possible.
********************
In the meantime, I've been going to the gym 5 times a week and been on an after 6pm diet. As I said before, I gave myself a two-month timeline for my body to improve. We'll see. :)
********************
My fascination for EBTG has been aroused again whilst listening to Protection. So, I've decided to post a few vids from them.
Music: Protection
Artist: Tracey Thorn with Massive Attack
Album: Best of EBTG


» Post a Comment