Futurespect
Futurespect
Whilst I was working out at Fitness First The Fort this evening, I stared outside and felt that I was home.
I could imagine myself on a lazy weekend, hanging out at the terrace, gazing at the cityscape, enjoying the evening breeze whilst holding a glass of merlot.
A quick drive around in my SUV to see the nightlife or just end up having tea at the High street.
It is the kind of life I'm hoping to achieve. *sigh* If I do that, I know I have to work double hard.
As for the partner? Surprisingly, I don't see him in the picture...yet.
I hope and pray that things go well. It is what I could only do.
********************
Music: Dreams
Artist: Gabrielle
Whilst I was working out at Fitness First The Fort this evening, I stared outside and felt that I was home.
I could imagine myself on a lazy weekend, hanging out at the terrace, gazing at the cityscape, enjoying the evening breeze whilst holding a glass of merlot.
A quick drive around in my SUV to see the nightlife or just end up having tea at the High street.
It is the kind of life I'm hoping to achieve. *sigh* If I do that, I know I have to work double hard.
As for the partner? Surprisingly, I don't see him in the picture...yet.
I hope and pray that things go well. It is what I could only do.
********************
Music: Dreams
Artist: Gabrielle


» Post a Comment