<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Flooded

Flooded

Finally, our prayers for rain has been answered. Only this time floods came with it. Nevertheless, it is good. I hope this would help alieve the impending power and water crises. It tires me though that I've walked the whole stretch of Bicutan to Marcelo last Monday and Tuesday evening due to heavy traffic brought about by the rain (Sucat was flooded). Thankfully, tonight was much easier.

********************

Whenever I soo handsome guys whilst walking in Makati, it donned to me that perhaps I'm too much of a stuck up bitch. I rarely smile or sometimes, the guy I like is just a major snob. Eitherway, it still consoles me that these guys are just literally scattered on the streets.

********************

So I saw Martin tonight at the gym and we managed to have a mini talk. He's now with a new company and is preparing himself for the English proficiency test. I hope he passes. It saddens me that he doesn't have the same spark that I had for him. Anyway, I'm already over that. Now I met Paolo who is with ACS and plays volleyball. He's soooooooo cute. Yun nga ang, very reserved. So, let's see if I can get to befriend him in the near future. What's fun is that I've made more acquaintances at FF RSC. Its a blessing that I get to attend more classes and make new friends. More to come.

********************

Music: I Need You

Artist: Leann Rimes

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.