Sunday...Lazy Sunday
Sunday...Lazy Sunday
So the family got together for lunch to celebrate mum's birthday.
It was indulgence galore. We had Sze Chuan soup, Salted garlic squid, Yang Chow fried rice, sweet and sour fish fillet, mixed vegetables, 20pcs shrimp tempura.
Its rare that the fam get to hang out and be complete to celebrate something. I'm happy enough that this is something that we got to do.
********************
I'm torn on how to go about my plans for the future. For now, I just need to make sure that my credit cards are paid off. It'll be a big challenge, but I know I'll be able to succeed in that.
Thank God for his kindness. He's been so good to me and my family. I just hope that he also helps solve the Singalong problem so that mum could finally enjoy her retirement benefits.. :)
********************
Music: Miss You
Artist: Aaliyah
So the family got together for lunch to celebrate mum's birthday.
It was indulgence galore. We had Sze Chuan soup, Salted garlic squid, Yang Chow fried rice, sweet and sour fish fillet, mixed vegetables, 20pcs shrimp tempura.
Its rare that the fam get to hang out and be complete to celebrate something. I'm happy enough that this is something that we got to do.
********************
I'm torn on how to go about my plans for the future. For now, I just need to make sure that my credit cards are paid off. It'll be a big challenge, but I know I'll be able to succeed in that.
Thank God for his kindness. He's been so good to me and my family. I just hope that he also helps solve the Singalong problem so that mum could finally enjoy her retirement benefits.. :)
********************
Music: Miss You
Artist: Aaliyah


» Post a Comment