<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

What a Week!

What a Week!

This has been a very long week.

Aside from the storm and all the weather chaos, work hath begun to challenge me in a way where my character is put to test.

My client has been very persistent in making sure that I understand what they want. All of our meetings have had excessively repetetive topics and all that. There is much to do with my team and I told my supervisors that we will need to work together and be solid in making decisions. Before I could see my team improve, we have to beef up the management team and only then would the results fall into place.

********************

My major disappointment this week was when I found out that my Aug 15 paycheque was held. I was expecting that money badly as I had bills due last 16th most especially power bill. We all know that Meralco disconnects power distribution faster than you could spell extension. Along with that was my Credit card and mobile phone bills. Now, I'm just holding on to hope that my paycheque from my new job comes in.

In addition to this, I now have to set at least two days of leave so I could work on my clearance. Thankfully, Miss Gemma told me that she would have the back pay release fast due to this miscommunication. My former AM had something to do with it as well. He forwarded my resignation letter to HR before the cut off, thus Payroll tagged me as resigned and took me off the list. It is a burden that this had to happen as I've developed a distaste and mistrust from people who I've come to know as managers.

********************

Last Tuesday, I managed to complete the whole Body Step class again, but this time with a bench. I had so much fun and energy after that. Body Balance has been a great addition to my regimen as I feel much stronger every after class.

Last night, I attended the 3-hour Marathon of Old School Body Jam. It was just sensational as I managed to finished the full three hours of dancing. It was fun, exhausting, but most of all, it was the best stress reliever after a very long week.

********************

I have to agree that I am envious of Dave and Jace. They may not exhibit affection in public, but you know that something special is going on between them. The fact that both of them are subtle about each others feelings, I just completely felt like I am missing a whole lot. So far, my lovelife is worse than the weather in Siberia. Going home alone last night felt like it was the longest ride home. The heavy downpour was being one with me, on my sentiments that night. Nevertheless, I can't dwell on that. If it comes, I'll have it with open arms.

********************

Music: Maghihintay Sa 'Yo
Artist: Dingdong Avanzado

Ikaw ang syang ligaya ko
nagbibigay sigla sa puso ko
o giliw ko, pakinggan mo
ang nais sabihin ng aking puso na...

CHORUS:

mahal, mahal na mahal kita
hindi ako magbabago asahan mo ito
mahal,
mahal na mahal kita ang puso ko'y iyong iyo
asahan mong maghihintay sa'yo


ang puso ko'y malulumbay
kung 'di ikaw ang kapiling sa habang buhay
pag-ibig ko'y walang hanggan
maghihintay sa iyo magpakailan pa man

(REPEAT CHORUS)

at magbuhat, ngayon at kailanman ikaw
ang iibigin ito'y iyong dinggin

(REPEAT CHORUS)

hindi ako magbabago asahan mong maghihintay sa'yo

********************

Music: I Can
Artist: Regine Velasquez, Donna Cruz and Mikee Conjuangco

I can live I can love
I can reach the heavens above
I can right what is wrong
I can sing just any song

I can dance I can fly
And touch the rainbow in the sky
I can be your good friend
I can love you until the end

What took you so long to make me see
How lucky I am cause I am free
Free to do the things I wanna do
What took you so long to make me feel
I can give love a love so real
What took you so long to let me know


Chorus:

That I can live I can love
I can reach the heavens above
I can right what is wrong
I can sing just any song
That I can dance I can fly
And touch the rainbow in the sky
I can be your good friend
I can love you until the end


What took you so long to make me cry
So I will know the reason why
I'm so lucky I can smile
I didn't know this for awhile

Chorus
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.