Changes
Changes
Yes, I am officially 2 months old with my new job. Time flies fast and there's no turning back.
My Sr. Manager and I made the announcement last Friday to my team about our conversion program. Majority welcomed it with open arms. A few expressed disappointment. Others were indifferent. Somehow, with what I've experienced in my life in the call centre industry, permanence is the only thing that's missing from the equation. Each day is a struggle to make sure that you're on top of the business, and your game is something played well.
Next Tuesday, there's a new project in the works. I'll need to make sure that my skills are all intact and my expertise will prove to be very useful.
********************
Today, I was supposed to go the gym but somehow laziness took over me. Not to mention the fact that I am broke. Last night, Cher and I hung out @ BHS on a Friday evening. That was something that we haven't done in a long time. We walked the stretch of BHS and Serendra. Then, we had a wonderful dinner @ Chocolate. 2 steamed rice, 1 crispy daing na bangus and 1 laing. Perfect combination. Prior to that, Cher indulged herself in Manga. I would've done the same, but knowing my current financial standing, I had to be smart.
Dinner was wonderful. Walked back and forth to burn the calories and ran into some college buddies from La Salle. It was simply wonderful. :) The evening ended with tea @ CBTL BHS. It was not as homely as CBTL Gb3, but it was fine enough venue to end the evening of strolling and chatting. Actually, we indulged ourselves in a reading pleasure. All we needed was a perfect chair. Well, it was just a simple and great Friday evening.
********************
Still no lovelife nor anyone who expressed interest in me. What do I do? I don't know.
********************
Music: Makes Me Wanna Pray
Artist: Christina Aguilera
Album: Back To Basics
Yes, I am officially 2 months old with my new job. Time flies fast and there's no turning back.
My Sr. Manager and I made the announcement last Friday to my team about our conversion program. Majority welcomed it with open arms. A few expressed disappointment. Others were indifferent. Somehow, with what I've experienced in my life in the call centre industry, permanence is the only thing that's missing from the equation. Each day is a struggle to make sure that you're on top of the business, and your game is something played well.
Next Tuesday, there's a new project in the works. I'll need to make sure that my skills are all intact and my expertise will prove to be very useful.
********************
Today, I was supposed to go the gym but somehow laziness took over me. Not to mention the fact that I am broke. Last night, Cher and I hung out @ BHS on a Friday evening. That was something that we haven't done in a long time. We walked the stretch of BHS and Serendra. Then, we had a wonderful dinner @ Chocolate. 2 steamed rice, 1 crispy daing na bangus and 1 laing. Perfect combination. Prior to that, Cher indulged herself in Manga. I would've done the same, but knowing my current financial standing, I had to be smart.
Dinner was wonderful. Walked back and forth to burn the calories and ran into some college buddies from La Salle. It was simply wonderful. :) The evening ended with tea @ CBTL BHS. It was not as homely as CBTL Gb3, but it was fine enough venue to end the evening of strolling and chatting. Actually, we indulged ourselves in a reading pleasure. All we needed was a perfect chair. Well, it was just a simple and great Friday evening.
********************
Still no lovelife nor anyone who expressed interest in me. What do I do? I don't know.
********************
Music: Makes Me Wanna Pray
Artist: Christina Aguilera
Album: Back To Basics


» Post a Comment