<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

I CAN’T WAIT FOR THIS WEEK TO BE OVER!!!

I CAN’T WAIT FOR THIS WEEK TO BE OVER!!!

I’m so glad that today’s Friday. I’m just sooooooooo eager for this week to end. It has been a pretty stressful week. First, it started out with quite a handful of stuff at work. Then the big ball was dropped last Tuesday when I was advised that my project will end on December. Everything went downhill from there. It felt like I was about to slip away and go berserk. Somehow, taking Yoga for the past 2 months helped me to have an better inner sense of calmness. Yes, I was very much disappointed, but somehow I’ve become more optimistic.

However, I can’t freely say that I am totally safe. When I left Sykes, it felt like I became vulnerable. Now Thina was indeed right to say that life outside the call centre industry is different. If one project ends, you can easily be transferred to a different team. Right now, I feel helpless since I’m in a situation where hasty decisions will cause major blunders. I’ve decided to hold it out and talk to my senior on her plans for me.

It’s a good thing that my team’s problems keep me busy. I can say that I’ve grown to love my team. Definitely, I have less emotional investment, but I still care for them as much as I care for my past teams.

*Sigh*
I’m keeping my hopes up and pray to the man upstairs that they help me out on this.

********************

Lovelife update: NONE. I’m happy though that my circle of friends with Fitness First has grown. Working out 5 times a week has indeed given me more energy, control and most of all balance. 2 months of Body Balance, Step, Attack, Jam and other exercises has opened my senses and allowed me to have a better disposition inspite of grueling circumstances. I am on my way to reconstituting myself and loving myself better.

Here’s a shout out to Kirby, Benz, OSMA HR & IT Peeps for working on the 1st phase of my clearance! Thank you all! I’m also thanking miss Gemma in advance for offering to expedite my cheque’s release once I’ve completed the signatories.

Again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO ALL OF YOU! GOD BLESS YOU!

********************

Music: We're Running Out Of Time
Artist: LeAnn Rimes
Album: Desperate Housewives Soundtrack
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.