Gatecrash
Gatecrash
Last night was one of those few Saturday nights that I got to go out. What made it more memorable was that I met up with Aileen and JV to have dinner and hang out @ Boni High St. So I joined them to attend this party. It's been a long time since I last gatecrashed a party. Surprisingly, I knew some people who were there, and obviously I didn't play the role of the wallflower.
It was fun to have seen Gingay and her hubby Ed. I recall them back from my CSB days as a sweet couple and they're still sweet as ever. Funny too that we live near each other's places. She lives in Sun Valley whilst I here @ Marcelo.
I also managed to make new friends. I'm sure I'll be seein them again and hang out at SM Bicutan. :)
********************
After the party, we took a late night stroll at Boni High St and managed to check out some shoppes that were still open. We also passed by the ever delicious Krispy Kreme. I indulged myself as I knew I came from an intensive work out.
We capped the evening with tea @ CBTL Boni High St. It was a simply fun evening. One of those rare moments that people just spend time and reminisce of the past.
Love it.
********************
I'm planning a Formal Dinner party at Le Souffle in The Fort. Its about time we finally got to do this. :)
********************
Music: Being With You
Artist: Vernie Varga
Last night was one of those few Saturday nights that I got to go out. What made it more memorable was that I met up with Aileen and JV to have dinner and hang out @ Boni High St. So I joined them to attend this party. It's been a long time since I last gatecrashed a party. Surprisingly, I knew some people who were there, and obviously I didn't play the role of the wallflower.
It was fun to have seen Gingay and her hubby Ed. I recall them back from my CSB days as a sweet couple and they're still sweet as ever. Funny too that we live near each other's places. She lives in Sun Valley whilst I here @ Marcelo.
I also managed to make new friends. I'm sure I'll be seein them again and hang out at SM Bicutan. :)
********************
After the party, we took a late night stroll at Boni High St and managed to check out some shoppes that were still open. We also passed by the ever delicious Krispy Kreme. I indulged myself as I knew I came from an intensive work out.
We capped the evening with tea @ CBTL Boni High St. It was a simply fun evening. One of those rare moments that people just spend time and reminisce of the past.
Love it.
********************
I'm planning a Formal Dinner party at Le Souffle in The Fort. Its about time we finally got to do this. :)
********************
Music: Being With You
Artist: Vernie Varga


» Post a Comment