<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wasted and Pasted

Wasted and Pasted

Well I was plastered last Friday night and it was just both fun and crazy.

It would seem that my life here @ my current project is short lived. I have only until the end of the year to work things through. Right now, I need to start looking for other employment opportunities.

Honestly, I've grown to love my current team. Less emotionanl investment, but they're still mine. I will still miss them.

My Sr Manager is still looking for other possible projects that I can take over or manage. I'd like to keep my options open, so I will still try my luck outside.

********************

I'm trying hard to keep my focus on my career, but last night, whilst I was talking to Dave, he told me about their plans in moving to the US early next year as his bf passed the NCLEX. Somehow, I felt so much envy that he is making plans with his love and they're both taking that next big step.

Listening to him, I felt alone. It occured to me that I have no one to share my hopes and dreams with. Its just me. It is kind of miserable to see myself in that situation, but that is my current reality. My god, I hope I don't end up being alone.

********************

Here's the lyrics to my current favourite song. Although this song is about someone who's been neglected by her other half, I don't have one of my own, but its just as bad. Its about being alone.

Music: We're Running Out Of Time
Artist: LeAnn Rimes


I'm sittin' on my porch
And watchin' the flowers bloom
I walk through my front door
Everything is perfect in every room
But something's wrong 'round here
I'm always fighting back the tears
And even when you come home
I still feel all alone

Chorus:
I need you to find me
I'm the one you left behind
I want you to see me
Cuz we're running out of time


You made it look so pretty
Such a beautiful family, such wonderful friends
But how we're going so dirty
I don't know what's real
Cuz it all feels pretend
But something's missing here
I'm always drowning in my fears
I've gotta take care of myself
Before there's nothing left

Chorus

I'm more than just a pretty face
I'm more than just your wife
I have my hopes and my dreams too
This is our song, my love
I need you
I want you
Cuz we're running out of time

I have my hopes and my dreams too, yeah
This is our song, my love

Chorus

I need you, find me
I have no where left to hide
I want you to see me
Cuz we're running out of time
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.