Life and Real Life
Life and Real Life
This weekend has been full of surprises.
I was lazy during the weekend. Nice recovery though. I managed to go to the gym and burn some calories this afternoon. The jam class was awesome. Jace managed to set up an amazing line up. Everything worked up a sweat. Fun times!
I did catch up with Miss Beth and had a wonderful time attending the class with her.
********************
I met up with Cher @ Powerbooks Gb3. I wanted to buy some books, but again I had to hold off since my budget didn't allow me to splurge. Anyway, we did end up @ Chili's and had a jug of Frozen Strawberry Mango Margarita, Buffalo Wings and Chicken Ceasar Salad. As always, we capped the night by having tea (I had Vanilla Ceylon and she had Jap Che) and a slice of Chicago Cheesecake.
Again, we managed to talk about going to Japan. I do hope I can go. I'd love to travel again. Time will come. In the meantime, I'll be holding on.
********************
Lovelife: 0. none. zilch. nada.
********************
Here's a good article I've read about Second Life
http://money.uk.msn.com/investing/articles/morecommentary/article.aspx?cp-documentid=6103760
********************
Music: Muntik Na Kitang Minahal
Artist: The Company
This weekend has been full of surprises.
I was lazy during the weekend. Nice recovery though. I managed to go to the gym and burn some calories this afternoon. The jam class was awesome. Jace managed to set up an amazing line up. Everything worked up a sweat. Fun times!
I did catch up with Miss Beth and had a wonderful time attending the class with her.
********************
I met up with Cher @ Powerbooks Gb3. I wanted to buy some books, but again I had to hold off since my budget didn't allow me to splurge. Anyway, we did end up @ Chili's and had a jug of Frozen Strawberry Mango Margarita, Buffalo Wings and Chicken Ceasar Salad. As always, we capped the night by having tea (I had Vanilla Ceylon and she had Jap Che) and a slice of Chicago Cheesecake.
Again, we managed to talk about going to Japan. I do hope I can go. I'd love to travel again. Time will come. In the meantime, I'll be holding on.
********************
Lovelife: 0. none. zilch. nada.
********************
Here's a good article I've read about Second Life
http://money.uk.msn.com/investing/articles/morecommentary/article.aspx?cp-documentid=6103760
********************
Music: Muntik Na Kitang Minahal
Artist: The Company


» Post a Comment