<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Blister Fister

Blister Fister

Thank heavens that the blisters I have are starting to dry out. Its good that the pain has somehow dissipated. However, now it’s the itching part that I would have to deal with. Nevertheless, I’m grateful that this is coming to a close.

On a side note, I was going through my stuff the other day and got a chance to go over my contract and found out that I should have been given a health card and other entitlements when I went on board with the company last July. So I sent an email inquiry to our company HR about this and hope that they could give me good and acceptable answers.

Good luck on that.

***** ***** ***** *****

Mum and dad’s anniv is today. It’s been three years since dad passed away and life hasn’t been all easy for mum. Financially, we’re stuck in a situation where only people in “power” can make the deal. I hope that God listens to our forever long petition about this. I know that He’s listening and I know that He’ll help us.

***** ***** ***** *****


I am having some confusion about my work. I was hired to be an OM for my team. However, it seems that most of my decisions have been overturned by my senior. I ask with my co-workers if I was the only one having that experience. To my surprise and dismay, everyone gets that treatment. *sigh* Well, I’ll have to work hard in showing her that I am capable of making such decisions and can take responsibility for my actions. Inspite of all that, I give her credit for being open minded and a good listener.

***** ***** ***** *****

Lovelife: 0, Zilch, Nil, Nada. Cute guy is super playing hard to get. I’m not known to pursue a person who doesn’t express interest nor reciprocates. Gone are the teaser days and all that. I have no time for childish games of hide and seek or cutesy come after me charades. One word for you. BABUSH!

***** ***** ***** *****

I’ve got a couple of things to buy:

1. Apple iPod 106G (not sure whether to get the white or black; SUGGESTIONS PLEASE!!!)
2. Original Lacoste Caiman shirts. (Pink, Orange, Brown and Black)
3. White Boots (leather soles only!)
4. White watch either by KC or if my budget could afford, Rado True White.
5. D&G Blue eyeglasses. A bit pricey, but very much fashionable and perfect for my face.
6. Spin dryer for the laundry. Our dryer is getting overworked because the clothes are not fully wrung after rinsing.

BUDGET BUDGET BUDGET!!!!!


***** ***** ***** *****

Music: Easy
Artist: Trick & Kubic featuring Valeska
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.