<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday. Whatta!

Monday. Whatta!

Last Saturday evening, the Sunday group had its wine party @ Benneth’s place in BLS. It was an intimate evening with good food, great friends and fabulous wine choices. We did miss out some essential people in the group. Too bad, it would’ve been more fun. J Nevertheless, it was an evening to remember. We sampled different kinds of wine, from the sweet kind to the slightly stronger ones.

It was also the 2nd time our group had a special guest courtesy of Jayvee. I’d say we welcome Rene to the group.

The night was all about reminiscing good times, updating each other with the latest stories of our lives and all that jazz. Oh and it was the first time we got to meet Carl (for most of us that is).

We folded at around 3am and still had like 4 bottles of wine and a 3-litre box of wine left. This calls for a part 2. This time, I hope more peeps could make it.

*******************

Yesterday afternoon, I got the perfect opportunity to visit one of the newest shopping arenas here in Manila. This was all because I had to get my new phone @ Globe Trinoma, where Cay was assigned. It was quite a trip since I hardly go far north after moving to Manpower.

The weather was ugly, but thanks to the MRT as the trip was relatively easy and comfortable.

As soon as I got of the North Station, my eyes were struck with the multitude of melee in the mall. From the ground level, I observed that the structure was reminiscent of ATC in the South. Indeed, Ayala Corp is trying to make its signature looks visible in all its establishments. I got to Cay’s office and the transaction was very fast. I’m lucky to have gotten a new mobile (Moto V6) for free with Plan 1200. The whole deal was simply meant to be.

After that, I went to Powerbooks Shang to pick up the book I’ve reserved. ‘twas too funny how the guy told me that I was too patient to have waited. I just told him it wasn’t on my top priority and had the time in the world to wait.

The evening was capped with a light dinner @ Via Mare Shang. A bowl of porridge with mixed toppings. I brought home Bibingka galapong with duck eggs for mum. It was the perfect treat for a rainy Sunday evening.

********************

Bad news @ work. More people are leaving. I just hope this bleeding effect heals before it goes really bad.

********************

Music: Telling Everybody
Artist: Human Nature
Album: Telling Everybody
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.