Ouch.
Finally, my former employer issued the cheque for my back pay. I have to admit that I was quite disappointed with the amount given inspite of my 7 years of service. But hey, I’m not being an ingrate, I am very much thankful as this money is something I’ll be using to save up and pay off some debts.
Money comes and goes like the rain. Inspite of its torrential downpour, when its gone, its gone. I’m still lucky that I get to live a very comfortable life.
Last night, I talked to mum about some stuff and she was feeling miserable on having been pulled over for traffic violation. Well, she managed to reason her way out, but what struck her was she completely forgot to renew her driver’s licence. You see, I’d love to help her out as much as I can with her financial woes, but I also need to save up for my future. I refuse to be of burden to my family knowing that I will be single towards the later years of my life.
Don’t worry mum, things will work out and I’m sure that God will help us through these trying times. Just a little more and we’ll get there.
***** ***** ***** *****
I don’t know where these rashes came from, but it has been a week and they’ve morphed from mere red rashes to inflamed rashes with welts. Somehow, it affects the mobility and flexibility of my skin in the affected areas. I will be going to the hospital later and will be paying out of my own pocket. DAMN! I miss having a Medicard. At least my former employer gave me that benefit even if I was proby. Now, I’ll have to wait until I get regularised by January (or hopefully earlier). I hope that this is nothing too serious and nothing to costly. Money is a bit tight right now. Winning the lottery jackpot would surely be welcomed.
Update! I went to the ER yesterday and had myself examined. Doctor says that I have a mutated case of chicken pox. Its not your typical pox that has itchy blisters and fever and all that. This time around, the blisters have this burning sensation and the area affected limits the muscle movement. God I hate that I was injected a 2K worth of pain killer. To date, the needle scar is still on my vein. Well, the nice thing about it is the pox will self heal. The bad thing is it would take 1-2 weeks. No steamroom/sauna and no Spa treatments. I'll take that rather than something worse.
***** ***** ***** *****
Last night was our Group Manager's (I really don't know his exact position/title) birthday party held @ Joey Pepperoni's Fort. I loved the pizza and the pasta. There were nice artsy fartsy pics taken as well. From there we went to my favourite Friday spot, BHS. We capped the night by chatting office stuff whilst sipping tea and dessert @ CBTL BHS. It was my first night out with my work group, and I had a good time.
***** ***** ***** *****
Money it will always be something that's part of a daily thing to think about. I know we'll have more of it someday to help out in our financial woes.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Don't You Forget About Me
Artist: Simple Minds
Finally, my former employer issued the cheque for my back pay. I have to admit that I was quite disappointed with the amount given inspite of my 7 years of service. But hey, I’m not being an ingrate, I am very much thankful as this money is something I’ll be using to save up and pay off some debts.
Money comes and goes like the rain. Inspite of its torrential downpour, when its gone, its gone. I’m still lucky that I get to live a very comfortable life.
Last night, I talked to mum about some stuff and she was feeling miserable on having been pulled over for traffic violation. Well, she managed to reason her way out, but what struck her was she completely forgot to renew her driver’s licence. You see, I’d love to help her out as much as I can with her financial woes, but I also need to save up for my future. I refuse to be of burden to my family knowing that I will be single towards the later years of my life.
Don’t worry mum, things will work out and I’m sure that God will help us through these trying times. Just a little more and we’ll get there.
***** ***** ***** *****
I don’t know where these rashes came from, but it has been a week and they’ve morphed from mere red rashes to inflamed rashes with welts. Somehow, it affects the mobility and flexibility of my skin in the affected areas. I will be going to the hospital later and will be paying out of my own pocket. DAMN! I miss having a Medicard. At least my former employer gave me that benefit even if I was proby. Now, I’ll have to wait until I get regularised by January (or hopefully earlier). I hope that this is nothing too serious and nothing to costly. Money is a bit tight right now. Winning the lottery jackpot would surely be welcomed.
Update! I went to the ER yesterday and had myself examined. Doctor says that I have a mutated case of chicken pox. Its not your typical pox that has itchy blisters and fever and all that. This time around, the blisters have this burning sensation and the area affected limits the muscle movement. God I hate that I was injected a 2K worth of pain killer. To date, the needle scar is still on my vein. Well, the nice thing about it is the pox will self heal. The bad thing is it would take 1-2 weeks. No steamroom/sauna and no Spa treatments. I'll take that rather than something worse.
***** ***** ***** *****
Last night was our Group Manager's (I really don't know his exact position/title) birthday party held @ Joey Pepperoni's Fort. I loved the pizza and the pasta. There were nice artsy fartsy pics taken as well. From there we went to my favourite Friday spot, BHS. We capped the night by chatting office stuff whilst sipping tea and dessert @ CBTL BHS. It was my first night out with my work group, and I had a good time.
***** ***** ***** *****
Money it will always be something that's part of a daily thing to think about. I know we'll have more of it someday to help out in our financial woes.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Don't You Forget About Me
Artist: Simple Minds


» Post a Comment