<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Do You Think It’s Wise?

Do You Think It’s Wise?

So last Friday was eventful. As much as I was looking forward to closing the week, then an abominable event happened. A bomb went off in a section of Glorietta 2 a quite a number of people were injured and around 10 died. It did bring quite a scare to the general public. For me, I am very grateful that I wasn’t in the vicinity when it happened.

This event has a multitude of possible angles, but most of all, it disappoints me that some people have become so desperate for attention that they’re willing to sacrifice innocent lives for the sake of being recognized or if politically motivated, they have gone to such a low blow in diverting public attention from the current gov’t hot items.

Eitherway, it is always the public that suffers this dilemma. I hope that those people injured be able to recuperate, whilst those who passed away be granted eternal peace. As for those responsible, hell has a spot waiting for people like you.

***** ***** ***** *****

After the mayhem last Friday, people were somehow adamant to go out. I told my mum that the public shouldn’t be stumped by such events. Doing so will be giving in to what those cowards are trying to instill. Anyway, I went too FF MoA and enjoyed my 1st visit there. The gym was well cooled and it was definitely one of the more spacious clubs in the Manila area. I attended the 5:30pm Body Jam class with my great FF RSC Jammers. We smoked the crowd whilst Andre led the attendees to the sweat away.

The lockers were somehow unique since it only needed a card slowly swiped on the scanner to lock/unlock. One problem though is that you have to carry the card around, and if you have a poor memory, you’d run the risk of forgetting your locker number.

One of my RSC buddies had his card stolen. Good thing he didn’t lose anything. In the end, I think going there would be a good option from my regular FF The Fort Saturday sessions.

***** ***** ***** *****

Money. My brothers and I are currently talking things out on how to make our finances work. I still hope that the Man upstairs help us out. There’s no one else to turn to. I know that things will get better. I’m just being optimistic and hopeful.

***** ***** ***** *****

Music: Say What You Want
Artist: Texas
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.