<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Stardust

Stardust

Stardust was amazing. I saw it last night with Benneth @ Gb1 and all I could say was the story was a good representation of the book. The powerhouse cast of Michelle Pfiefer and Robert De Niro carried the weight of the movie’s storyline.

Of course, I’d say the young lad who played Tristan’s dad looked much better than Tristan. Tristan’s looks evolved from clumsy/scrawny to dashing. Thanks to the Captain’s intervention. One thing missing in the movie that always reminded me was Tristan’s bowler hat. Anyway, it had no great significance in the movie nor the book. Only it represented where he came from.

The way it ended was nice. To sum it up, I like both versions. Neither is comparable to the other as it both had its separate methods of transcendence.

Thank heavens for Gb1. We got to enjoy the movie comfortably whilst others battled for the congestion of Gb3 and G4 theatre seats.

***** ***** ***** *****

I’m glad that my skin is on its road to recovery. The blisters have all popped. The itching has replaced the slight burn sensations. Collantro is doing an excellent job in keeping the skin dry after bath. Regardless if I completely recover before this weekend, I’ll need to stay away from the pool for fear of infection or passing it on to someone else. YES, I am the humane and concerned of other people’s welfare.

***** ***** ***** *****

I’ve been getting compliments lately about how I’ve slimmed down. I owe it all to working out and no eating after 6pm (M-Th). Let’s keep up the good work and increase the weight training. I’m sure that would take the effects further an better.

In line with that, I was shopping for a white coat to match my white ensemble. To my dismay, I found one that was perfect. It was roughly P28K or US$575. The style was smart and could pass from casual to semi casual. I used to fit in a size 50 for coats. I tried on S52 and S54 last night and was shocked to learn that the tummy area was ill fit. S56 would’ve been nice, but why should I go to that extent. I’ve taken that as a challenge to go further with the battle of the bulge. I’m aiming to drop at least 2 inches off the waistline by end of this month. We’ll see.

***** ***** ***** *****

I was working out at Fitness First Fort last Saturday. I always see this guy and a half (yes he had a minion!) I feel that he is a celebrity wannabe desperate to get attention by making innuendos to gay men whilst in the locker room. He feels that he’s so hot that gay guys would swoon at him every chance they get. I admit he isn’t half bad looking, (His minion is like a terrier. Dude, grow taller or do something to be noticed else you’ll be a forever sidekick.) yet his wannabe badass attitude is a major turn off. I’m sure some of his gay men acquaintances are just being nice to him. Truth still shows that he needs more of a character improvement. I only have one word for you. BOTTOM!!!

***** ***** ***** *****

Lovelife: 0.

I was with Cher last Friday and we hung out at BHS. I came across this guy whom I met at a party I crashed. Anyway, we exchanged the usual pleasantries and introduced Cher to him and his friends. Funny though, when all that was over, Cher told me that he liked me. The guy was looking at me in an entirely different manner. And not that I’m straight or what have you, we both realised that he might have thought that I was seeing her or something. God! We were both laughing as we figured that was perfectly fucked up chance to spend time with someone.

WELL! It was unavoidable. I’m sure something that good would turn up in time. For now, I’m focusing on self improvement.

***** ***** ***** *****

Music: Sleep Deprivation
Artist: Simian Mobile Attack
Album: Attack Decay Sustain Release
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.