Fabbie!
Fabbie!
The dinner last Saturday was absolutely fabulous! Inspite of the gruelling time spent in the kitchen preparing the food, the compliments were enough reward for the effort. It was a bit sad though that there were some people who couldn't make it.
Well, it will be sometime again before we get to do something like that.
The dishes were simply delish! Green Salad, Baked Eggplant with Tomato and Cheese, Mushroom risotto, Fish Cream Stew, Fish Adobo and Pasta Bolognese.
We also had Chocolate fondue. :) It was funny that we used muscovado for the fondue because the cocoa we used was quite bitter. Nevertheless, it was sensational along with the fruits and lemon squares.
The spumanti, vodka and juices were perfect to complement the food served.
Most of all, it was the company that made everything just perfect. Heartfelt laughs and intruiging conversations. We had a moment wherein Jhon brought exotic chocolates that had sweet curry powder and another variant with wasabi. I wasn't much into venturing that night as I had plenty to eat. Good thing that I managed to work out a sweat @ the gym that afternoon.
We ended around 33o am. Ha. All of us simply needed to lay our heads. Cher was knocked out as I texted her because I forgot my volleyball shoes at her place.
Probably we can do this again for Thanksgiving. This time, more people should cook. :)
***** ***** ***** *****
Venice sent me an email on name meanings.
Below is what I got for mine.
Ian John
You have enormous vitality and originality making you a dynamic individual with great charm and sex appeal. You believe in putting one hundred per cent into all your activities of which there are many. You have potential to achieve great success in business or public affairs where your friendship and consideration of others wins you many allies. Your innate strength and determined effort is able to overcome any obstacles. Freedom is important to you.
http://www.bostonuk.com/name_meanings.php
I agree with most part of it with the exception of sex appeal. It should be more like sex repel. hahaha.
***** ***** ***** *****
I love this movie. The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert.
This is probably one of the best gay themed film that I have ever seen in my entire life. Now, if only I could get my hands on owning a DVD copy... It is a hard to find film in movie and record bars.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventures_of_Priscilla,_Queen_of_the_Desert
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Finally
Artist: Cece Peniston
The dinner last Saturday was absolutely fabulous! Inspite of the gruelling time spent in the kitchen preparing the food, the compliments were enough reward for the effort. It was a bit sad though that there were some people who couldn't make it.
Well, it will be sometime again before we get to do something like that.
The dishes were simply delish! Green Salad, Baked Eggplant with Tomato and Cheese, Mushroom risotto, Fish Cream Stew, Fish Adobo and Pasta Bolognese.
We also had Chocolate fondue. :) It was funny that we used muscovado for the fondue because the cocoa we used was quite bitter. Nevertheless, it was sensational along with the fruits and lemon squares.
The spumanti, vodka and juices were perfect to complement the food served.
Most of all, it was the company that made everything just perfect. Heartfelt laughs and intruiging conversations. We had a moment wherein Jhon brought exotic chocolates that had sweet curry powder and another variant with wasabi. I wasn't much into venturing that night as I had plenty to eat. Good thing that I managed to work out a sweat @ the gym that afternoon.
We ended around 33o am. Ha. All of us simply needed to lay our heads. Cher was knocked out as I texted her because I forgot my volleyball shoes at her place.
Probably we can do this again for Thanksgiving. This time, more people should cook. :)
***** ***** ***** *****
Venice sent me an email on name meanings.
Below is what I got for mine.
Ian John
You have enormous vitality and originality making you a dynamic individual with great charm and sex appeal. You believe in putting one hundred per cent into all your activities of which there are many. You have potential to achieve great success in business or public affairs where your friendship and consideration of others wins you many allies. Your innate strength and determined effort is able to overcome any obstacles. Freedom is important to you.
http://www.bostonuk.com/name_meanings.php
I agree with most part of it with the exception of sex appeal. It should be more like sex repel. hahaha.
***** ***** ***** *****
I love this movie. The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert.
This is probably one of the best gay themed film that I have ever seen in my entire life. Now, if only I could get my hands on owning a DVD copy... It is a hard to find film in movie and record bars.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventures_of_Priscilla,_Queen_of_the_Desert
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Finally
Artist: Cece Peniston


» Post a Comment