Melancholy and Folly Rolled Into One
Melancholy and Folly Rolled Into One
This week started off with the sky falling down on us. My good friend Thina called me up and was grief stricken about her sister’s ailing condition. Ate Marites celebrated her birthday last Nov 1, and sadly, it was her last celebration at life. Sunday evening, she was brought to the ICU and was in comatose Monrday morning. In the evening, I checked my mobile phone after working out. Thina miss called me. When I checked my other mobile, I got a message from my boss that Ate Tes had passed away. I checked on Thina and she sounded really tired. I told her that I prayed for the Lord to give what was best for her.
Finally, her struggle and pain was over. Somehow, I couldn’t cry because I know that she’s in a much better state. This event made me recall on what happened with Dad’s passing almost 3 years ago. That same night, it scared me that I can never tell who goes and when my time will come. The possibility of me not waking up to see the next day can happen. All I can do is live my life to the fullest and make sure to express my love to my beloved ones.
Life is definitely uncertain. For all its predictability, sudden twists and turns just pop up and levels everything.
***** ***** ***** *****
Life is definitely uncertain. For all its predictability, sudden twists and turns just pop up and levels everything.
***** ***** ***** *****
Lovelife: 0.
There’s this white guy @ the gym. He winked at me on his way out of the locker room. Same thing happened last night. Does this mean he’s interested? I honestly don’t know.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Baby I Love Your Way
Artist: Will To Power
This week started off with the sky falling down on us. My good friend Thina called me up and was grief stricken about her sister’s ailing condition. Ate Marites celebrated her birthday last Nov 1, and sadly, it was her last celebration at life. Sunday evening, she was brought to the ICU and was in comatose Monrday morning. In the evening, I checked my mobile phone after working out. Thina miss called me. When I checked my other mobile, I got a message from my boss that Ate Tes had passed away. I checked on Thina and she sounded really tired. I told her that I prayed for the Lord to give what was best for her.
Finally, her struggle and pain was over. Somehow, I couldn’t cry because I know that she’s in a much better state. This event made me recall on what happened with Dad’s passing almost 3 years ago. That same night, it scared me that I can never tell who goes and when my time will come. The possibility of me not waking up to see the next day can happen. All I can do is live my life to the fullest and make sure to express my love to my beloved ones.
Life is definitely uncertain. For all its predictability, sudden twists and turns just pop up and levels everything.
***** ***** ***** *****
Life is definitely uncertain. For all its predictability, sudden twists and turns just pop up and levels everything.
***** ***** ***** *****
Lovelife: 0.
There’s this white guy @ the gym. He winked at me on his way out of the locker room. Same thing happened last night. Does this mean he’s interested? I honestly don’t know.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Baby I Love Your Way
Artist: Will To Power


» Post a Comment