<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Weekend Came Early

Weekend Came Early

I managed to take an offset last Friday since I worked last Oct 29th. I'll be taking two more offsets, but I'll use them toward the end of the month. I'm looking to watch a Regine Velasquez concert with mum.

I was supposed to meet up with an internet buddy, but he had to back out because of fund shortage. Anyway, it was fine as I got to spend time with myself. I saw the movie Butterfly On A Wheel and felt so weird with the movie. The premise was quite twisted just to show to her husband each and every single pain she felt when he neglected her. In the end, she got what she wanted.

***** ***** ***** *****

I just had dinner with Don. I have to admit I was excited to have seen him again and spend solo time with him. I did have a crush on him, however that's all there is to it. He's commited to Scott, his partner. As I bid him farewell, I find eagerness knowing that I will see him again in Feb.

I envy him as they're living together in an almost perfect relationship. He admitted that there are instances of differences, but its all about love at the end of the day.

I know my time for love hasn't come yet. My time will come. Someday...

***** ***** ***** *****

Music: I Could Fall In Love
Artist: Selena
Album: Dreaming Of You
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.