<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Plethora

Plethora

Right now, I am being pulled from all corners.

I feel stress at work, stress at home and stress at all possible angles. Going to the gym has helped me carry through all of these trying times. Praying everyday has kept me on solid ground inspite of all the frustrations. Having a wonderful family and great friends lightens the burden. I have every reason to be grateful and thankful. For all the whining, it stops there because I know that at the end of the day, I am way blessed than most people will ever be in their lives. But for now, I will use this post to just bare what I feel.

***** ***** ***** *****

Lately, I've been feeling lonely. I know that I shouldn't be even whilst I'm in the company of my family and friends. I've been getting smiles from time to time from other guys. I return the favour and be friendly with them. However, sometimes I'm just to damn dumb to read and understand the signs, like if they're interested at me or something.

***** ***** ***** *****

It is strange that whenever you're around me, I feel like we have a connection. Its just sad that you're already involved with someone. Well, I'll stick around as a friend. That's how I'm often seen. I'll be here if ever you feel the same way about me.

***** ***** ***** *****

Music: Crazy Maze
Artist: Des'ree

***** ***** ***** *****
I want an iPod 160G.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to come back over here...we'll cheer you up! :)    



» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.