<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Nice evening

As I was walking home from the tricycle drop off point, I looked up and saw how marvelous the sky was this evening.

The stars were all out and you can see them brightly twinkling; A rare sight after the crazy weather this past few weeks.

I supposed Summer will still have its say even for the remainder of May.

***** ***** ***** *****

I am getting stressed with work as I'm doing the job of three people. I like it because I'm learning new things. However, there are a couple of things I could really get help on.

I'm happy though as if a blessing happens on the last minute as help unfolds and presents itself as the answer. That alone pushes me to never give up and carry on.

***** ***** ***** *****

I'm a bit pissed as my PT advised me that my PT sessions are about to expire. To my recollection, I've got 11 more to go. You see, I've made it clear that I can only commit 1 weekday and Saturdays. Nothing more.

I'll be talking to his line manager and see how we can make things work. Else, I won't go for PT. I'll take on Jerry's offer to help me network to good PTs in RSC which is my homebase.

:)

***** ***** ***** *****

Music: Alone In Love
Artist: Mariah Carey

I was going to post a video of the song, but couldn't find any so here's another fave. Vanishing.


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.