Bakit Ganun?
By chance, the people I introduce and matchmake works out even at least for a certain period of time.
Sa akin, hindi. Hay.
Inggit ako sa iyo. Hindi ko inakalang yung pagbiro ko sa iyo paved the way for someone to like you.
I hope things turn out well with both of you.
***** ***** ***** *****
This Saturday has been utterly a lazy day. My joints ached from the Body Pump class last night. I decided to take a rest and savour the rare occasions I get to spend Saturdays at home.
Besides, I need to prepare for my upcoming vacation next week. With that, I have an assignment from work that needs to be done by Monday noon.
More responsibilities. That's good. At least I know that I'm still needed in the company.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Drive Out
Artist: Sunfreakz
Sa akin, hindi. Hay.
Inggit ako sa iyo. Hindi ko inakalang yung pagbiro ko sa iyo paved the way for someone to like you.
I hope things turn out well with both of you.
***** ***** ***** *****
This Saturday has been utterly a lazy day. My joints ached from the Body Pump class last night. I decided to take a rest and savour the rare occasions I get to spend Saturdays at home.
Besides, I need to prepare for my upcoming vacation next week. With that, I have an assignment from work that needs to be done by Monday noon.
More responsibilities. That's good. At least I know that I'm still needed in the company.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Drive Out
Artist: Sunfreakz


» Post a Comment