Warm
Just seeing and talking to you has completed my day.
I dunno why I'm like this when I'm in front of you. I guess its infatuation as you exhibit such charisma and kindness.
You've always been very supportive of my career, but most of all, you're the only person that has treated me with such respect. If only you weren't married and straight, then things may have been different.
I will miss you when you go. :( So much that I'd like to say what I feel, but I know that if I tell you, things wouldn't be the same between us. That one, I'm very sure. Siguro before you go, I'd let you know. For that to happen, I'd have to muster all that I have.
Sabi nga ng kanta ni Rannie Raymundo, "Why can't it be? Why can't it be the two of us? Why can't we be lovers, only friends. You came along at the wrong place at the wrong time..."
***** ***** ***** *****
Last Friday was quite a challenge. I am thanking Butch for being my PT. I will do my best to make him proud and savour the benefits of improving my self-image. We Will SUCCEED.
***** ***** ***** *****
After working out, I went out with Cally, Chippy, Perry, Ruby and Noel for an evening of drinks. Grabe! It was fun as I haven't had alcohol for quite a while. It was definitely a welcomed event to cap the work week. Sayang Lito wasn't around to join us.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Gotta Go My Own Way
Artist: Vanessa Hudgens/Nikki Gil
I gotta say what's on my mind
Something about us
Doesn't seem right these days
Life keeps gettin in the way
Whenever we try, somehow the plan
Is always rearranged
It's so hard to say
But I've gotta do what's best for me
You'll be ok...
I've got to move on and be who I am
I just don't belong here
I hope you understand
We might find our place in this world someday
But at least for now
I gotta go my own way
Don't wanna leave it all behind
But I get my hopes up
And I watch them fall every time
Another color turns to grey
And it's just too hard to watch it all
Slowly fade away
I'm leaving today
'cause I gotta do what's best for me
You'll be ok...
I've got to move on and be who I am
I just don't belong here
I hope you understand
We might find our place in this world someday
But at least for now
I gotta go my own way
What about us?
What about everything we've been through?
What about trust?
You know I never wanted to hurt you
What about me?
What am I supposed to do?
I gotta leave but I'll miss you
I dunno why I'm like this when I'm in front of you. I guess its infatuation as you exhibit such charisma and kindness.
You've always been very supportive of my career, but most of all, you're the only person that has treated me with such respect. If only you weren't married and straight, then things may have been different.
I will miss you when you go. :( So much that I'd like to say what I feel, but I know that if I tell you, things wouldn't be the same between us. That one, I'm very sure. Siguro before you go, I'd let you know. For that to happen, I'd have to muster all that I have.
Sabi nga ng kanta ni Rannie Raymundo, "Why can't it be? Why can't it be the two of us? Why can't we be lovers, only friends. You came along at the wrong place at the wrong time..."
***** ***** ***** *****
Last Friday was quite a challenge. I am thanking Butch for being my PT. I will do my best to make him proud and savour the benefits of improving my self-image. We Will SUCCEED.
***** ***** ***** *****
After working out, I went out with Cally, Chippy, Perry, Ruby and Noel for an evening of drinks. Grabe! It was fun as I haven't had alcohol for quite a while. It was definitely a welcomed event to cap the work week. Sayang Lito wasn't around to join us.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Gotta Go My Own Way
Artist: Vanessa Hudgens/Nikki Gil
I gotta say what's on my mind
Something about us
Doesn't seem right these days
Life keeps gettin in the way
Whenever we try, somehow the plan
Is always rearranged
It's so hard to say
But I've gotta do what's best for me
You'll be ok...
I've got to move on and be who I am
I just don't belong here
I hope you understand
We might find our place in this world someday
But at least for now
I gotta go my own way
Don't wanna leave it all behind
But I get my hopes up
And I watch them fall every time
Another color turns to grey
And it's just too hard to watch it all
Slowly fade away
I'm leaving today
'cause I gotta do what's best for me
You'll be ok...
I've got to move on and be who I am
I just don't belong here
I hope you understand
We might find our place in this world someday
But at least for now
I gotta go my own way
What about us?
What about everything we've been through?
What about trust?
You know I never wanted to hurt you
What about me?
What am I supposed to do?
I gotta leave but I'll miss you


» Post a Comment