Ouch!
Yes it hurts.
So I've been nursing a sprained foot for the past 4 days. It hurts less, but the fact that my balance is still off, it has been quite an inconvinience. I openly admit that I'm not used to limping whilst walking.
I've decided to be good thus, I'm resting my foot from the gym for a whole week. However, I will be returning to work on Thursday. I have to admit that time off from work has given me a better perspective in loving my job; that I also need to take care of my physical well being before I could fully give my dedication to work.
***** ***** ***** *****
Boracay 2009 is under threat. Meng told me of the recent business changes with my former team. I'm saddened on the direction that the client hath taken, but it is all business. In a way, I'm hoping that I'd be able to help out those whose profile would be qualified for another client of ours.
I'm also praying that Boracay still pushes through. It is one of the few rare times that we get to spend time together in one of the most pristine beaches in the world. Sana naman matuloy ito. :)
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: I'll Stand By You
Artist: The Pretenders
So I've been nursing a sprained foot for the past 4 days. It hurts less, but the fact that my balance is still off, it has been quite an inconvinience. I openly admit that I'm not used to limping whilst walking.
I've decided to be good thus, I'm resting my foot from the gym for a whole week. However, I will be returning to work on Thursday. I have to admit that time off from work has given me a better perspective in loving my job; that I also need to take care of my physical well being before I could fully give my dedication to work.
***** ***** ***** *****
Boracay 2009 is under threat. Meng told me of the recent business changes with my former team. I'm saddened on the direction that the client hath taken, but it is all business. In a way, I'm hoping that I'd be able to help out those whose profile would be qualified for another client of ours.
I'm also praying that Boracay still pushes through. It is one of the few rare times that we get to spend time together in one of the most pristine beaches in the world. Sana naman matuloy ito. :)
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: I'll Stand By You
Artist: The Pretenders


» Post a Comment