<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Ummm Yeah.

So I was chatting with a former co-worker 2 days ago, and we were chatting about life and updates from each other. Somehow, my relationship with her was very open. I guess its because we're both on the flip side of the coins. Odd enough, she was hoping I'd go on a group date with someone she would reckon to me.

Today, I'm more inclined to focus on working out, and spending some hermit time. Sad enough, it won't be a case of me mingling with people, but simply quality time on my own.

It is also the perfect opportunity to get some much needed rest; window shopping for the fast approaching holidays. I haven't made a list, but definitely it has been trimmed down. Plus, with the onset of rising prices of everything, I'll have to be creative on the gifts I'd choose to give out and people to give them to.

***** ***** ***** *****
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.