Buti na lang
It was a good thing that the recent weekend came.
Friday marked the last day of a dear friend of mine at work. We planned her farewell dinner at Gerry's Glorietta and things turned out quite right. Afterwards we had coffee and cake to cap the night.
People at work were teary of her departure. For me, I wasn't exactly being animose. I just knew that I'd see her around as I always do. We spend time during weekends a lot so, I guess it really was more of a "See you later."
We actually hung out yesterday at Greenbelt 3. Had our hair styled and dined at Cafe Bola. From there, we moved to McCafe at Gb1 to grab some dessert. Meng was with us as well. It was the 2nd time that the three of us went out together. Previously, it was a Friday when we had dinner at Iceberg's and watched the film (BLOODY HELL! I CAN'T REMEMBER THE FILM!) at G4.
***** ***** ***** *****
Mat's grown 2 upper and 2 lower incisors. God! My nephew is growin up and fast. Now I get to witness what its like to take care of someone who is totally dependent and trusting. I pray that he grows up to be a very good kid (in all aspects of the word).
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Take A Bow (Ne-yo Go On Girl Remix)
Artist: Rihanna
***** ***** ***** *****
Friday marked the last day of a dear friend of mine at work. We planned her farewell dinner at Gerry's Glorietta and things turned out quite right. Afterwards we had coffee and cake to cap the night.
People at work were teary of her departure. For me, I wasn't exactly being animose. I just knew that I'd see her around as I always do. We spend time during weekends a lot so, I guess it really was more of a "See you later."
We actually hung out yesterday at Greenbelt 3. Had our hair styled and dined at Cafe Bola. From there, we moved to McCafe at Gb1 to grab some dessert. Meng was with us as well. It was the 2nd time that the three of us went out together. Previously, it was a Friday when we had dinner at Iceberg's and watched the film (BLOODY HELL! I CAN'T REMEMBER THE FILM!) at G4.
***** ***** ***** *****
Mat's grown 2 upper and 2 lower incisors. God! My nephew is growin up and fast. Now I get to witness what its like to take care of someone who is totally dependent and trusting. I pray that he grows up to be a very good kid (in all aspects of the word).
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Take A Bow (Ne-yo Go On Girl Remix)
Artist: Rihanna
***** ***** ***** *****


» Post a Comment