<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

I Wanna Believe Its Love

...I wanna believe its love this time
I wanna believe my heart's not telling me a lie
But with you I can't deny
If I believe in paradise
I swear
I'm there...

I recall this song during my high school and college days. A song sung by people who's entering relationships and willing to take the multitude of risks that come with it.

Personally speaking, it was an overglorified belief in romanticism. However, if I'm the person involved, my head is in cloud 9 and refuses to see the reality. This was something I faced in my early relationships. After the failures came the disinterest and coldness. Its the fear of getting hurt, rejected and all that. A defence mechanism put up to shield myself from all possible pain. We all know that no amount of defence can sheild us from pain, unless we devoid ourselves of emotion. That would mean I'm no longer human.

***** ***** ***** *****

I'm a bit anxious on the role that I'll be taking on in the next few weeks. Its something that I've been looking for, however back then it would've been in the over protected world of the BPO. Now, it is in the corporate setting. All I ask for is the wisdom and strength to face these challenges with a level head and strong heart. :)

Of course the raise would be an excellent reward as well.

***** ***** ***** ******

Holidays are here again! Christmas songs have started to slowly raid the airwaves whilst malls begun to sell the plethora of Holiday items for deco and more. Traffic at night has gone from bad to worse. A few more weeks and we're into the final phase of the year. Definitely, this is something that I am looking forward to see and partake.

***** ***** ***** *****

Music: If I Believe
Artist: Patti Austin
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.