The Return
The Return
YES I've returned.
After a week of being under the weather, I'm thankful that I've come back. I still got the sniffles and weak joints, but compared to last week, this is a way better situation.
2 weeks ago, Ging and I met up and went to the birthday party of Wesley's kid. It was such a delight to have seen Wes and Cheryl after 9 long years. We've been good friends since college days in DLSU-CSB. Their kid is now 5 yrs old and has an uncanny talent of guessing the day one's birthdate falls on.
***** ***** ***** *****
After 3 days, the virus incubated and went full blast. I had a bad case of colds and it wasn't pleasant at all. The weather agreed with me as throughout that week, rain poured like crazy.
***** ***** ***** *****
I'm now glad that we're moving forward with my project for the HP CMT. I'm just hoping that they be patient as the results would be seen if they invest in the program.
And now, the SC team is moving in that direction too. It annoys me that they ask for a lot of things wherein, those things aren't even what they paid for. We'll slug it out with them tomorrow. ack. Another meeting with the Policeman and Mr. Clean.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Glory Box
Artist: Portishead
YES I've returned.
After a week of being under the weather, I'm thankful that I've come back. I still got the sniffles and weak joints, but compared to last week, this is a way better situation.
2 weeks ago, Ging and I met up and went to the birthday party of Wesley's kid. It was such a delight to have seen Wes and Cheryl after 9 long years. We've been good friends since college days in DLSU-CSB. Their kid is now 5 yrs old and has an uncanny talent of guessing the day one's birthdate falls on.
***** ***** ***** *****
After 3 days, the virus incubated and went full blast. I had a bad case of colds and it wasn't pleasant at all. The weather agreed with me as throughout that week, rain poured like crazy.
***** ***** ***** *****
I'm now glad that we're moving forward with my project for the HP CMT. I'm just hoping that they be patient as the results would be seen if they invest in the program.
And now, the SC team is moving in that direction too. It annoys me that they ask for a lot of things wherein, those things aren't even what they paid for. We'll slug it out with them tomorrow. ack. Another meeting with the Policeman and Mr. Clean.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Glory Box
Artist: Portishead


» Post a Comment