Mamma Mia!
Mamma Mia!
The weekend started early for me as I took my final CDO. I had to take it as it would be forfieted if delayed beyond this month.
So anyway, I decided to workout at FF Mega and attend the Body Step class of Macel (sp?) As usual, I was rushing to make it in time for her class as the escalators were not yet working. Luckily, I got there ahead of time. The escalator climbd served as my warm up.
***** ***** ***** *****
Mario, Beth and I worked out (though Beth only attended Pump). Afterwards, we did some window shopping. I had to buy a belt because I forgot to bring one. I couldn't bear walking around with me pants falling down. As usual, Springfield saved the day. I was able to get a nice off white belt good for casual and smart business.
Afterwards, we had lunch at Mexicali. We were supposed to eat at Yoshinoya, but the dining place was messy so Beth and I decided to drag Mario and head off to Mexicali.
Then I got into a conference call for like 30 minutes with NBS. I'm glad that they find me to be an excellent source of information. It was just untimely because I was on leave.
After lunch, Beth and I made a quick stroll around the area en route to Shangri La. We met up with Yasmin and had coffee at Starbucks. Of course, we had some chat about life and things that affected us dearly. Unfortunately, we both had to go. Yas went back to Mega whilst we took the train to Makati.
***** ***** ***** *****
We split up at Ayala as Beth headed for the grocery. I was en route to Gb1 to meet up with Thina and see Mamma Mia. It was quite a stroll and we made it in time. Surprisingly the cinema was packed. It probably had great reviews having been originally a broadway hit.
The Abba songs were simply brill. I was jsut glad that I had the Abba Greatest his in my iPod. :)
***** ***** ***** *****
We were both famished after the film and decided to have dinner. We tried Spicy Fingers at Gb2. It was okay and the serving size was just right. By the time we were eating, the people flocked in the bar. Good thing that we got there a little early and got okay service.
Anyway, from there we had tea at CBTL Gb3. After a little reminiscing of the good ole Sykes days, we decided to call it a night and fold.
Besides, we were going to meet up again on Sunday to see The Dark Knight.
***** ***** ***** *****
Sunday came and the group got to watch The Dark Knight. It was nice that we got to see it. Although I failed to comprehend the storyline of the first installment, this one was a story that stood on its own.
The Joker merely triggered the different possibilities that was overlooked by other criminals. Whilst being interrogater, he said that he wasn't a schemer. Truth is, he was a schemer of a different calibre. Complete insanity. I was shocked to see a kid in the theatre. Obviously, the movie wasn't meant for juvenile audiences (remarkably no blood was there, but there was a plenitude of violence acts).
Heath's performance was very impressive. No doubt, if he gets an Academy nomination for this role. As for Christian Bale, he's comparatively better than George Clooney and Val Kilmer.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: The Winner Takes It All
Artist: ABBA
Album: ABBA Gold
Abba - The Winner Takes It All
Uploaded by ABBA
The weekend started early for me as I took my final CDO. I had to take it as it would be forfieted if delayed beyond this month.
So anyway, I decided to workout at FF Mega and attend the Body Step class of Macel (sp?) As usual, I was rushing to make it in time for her class as the escalators were not yet working. Luckily, I got there ahead of time. The escalator climbd served as my warm up.
***** ***** ***** *****
Mario, Beth and I worked out (though Beth only attended Pump). Afterwards, we did some window shopping. I had to buy a belt because I forgot to bring one. I couldn't bear walking around with me pants falling down. As usual, Springfield saved the day. I was able to get a nice off white belt good for casual and smart business.
Afterwards, we had lunch at Mexicali. We were supposed to eat at Yoshinoya, but the dining place was messy so Beth and I decided to drag Mario and head off to Mexicali.
Then I got into a conference call for like 30 minutes with NBS. I'm glad that they find me to be an excellent source of information. It was just untimely because I was on leave.
After lunch, Beth and I made a quick stroll around the area en route to Shangri La. We met up with Yasmin and had coffee at Starbucks. Of course, we had some chat about life and things that affected us dearly. Unfortunately, we both had to go. Yas went back to Mega whilst we took the train to Makati.
***** ***** ***** *****
We split up at Ayala as Beth headed for the grocery. I was en route to Gb1 to meet up with Thina and see Mamma Mia. It was quite a stroll and we made it in time. Surprisingly the cinema was packed. It probably had great reviews having been originally a broadway hit.
The Abba songs were simply brill. I was jsut glad that I had the Abba Greatest his in my iPod. :)
***** ***** ***** *****
We were both famished after the film and decided to have dinner. We tried Spicy Fingers at Gb2. It was okay and the serving size was just right. By the time we were eating, the people flocked in the bar. Good thing that we got there a little early and got okay service.
Anyway, from there we had tea at CBTL Gb3. After a little reminiscing of the good ole Sykes days, we decided to call it a night and fold.
Besides, we were going to meet up again on Sunday to see The Dark Knight.
***** ***** ***** *****
Sunday came and the group got to watch The Dark Knight. It was nice that we got to see it. Although I failed to comprehend the storyline of the first installment, this one was a story that stood on its own.
The Joker merely triggered the different possibilities that was overlooked by other criminals. Whilst being interrogater, he said that he wasn't a schemer. Truth is, he was a schemer of a different calibre. Complete insanity. I was shocked to see a kid in the theatre. Obviously, the movie wasn't meant for juvenile audiences (remarkably no blood was there, but there was a plenitude of violence acts).
Heath's performance was very impressive. No doubt, if he gets an Academy nomination for this role. As for Christian Bale, he's comparatively better than George Clooney and Val Kilmer.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: The Winner Takes It All
Artist: ABBA
Album: ABBA Gold
Abba - The Winner Takes It All
Uploaded by ABBA


» Post a Comment