<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Long Weekend

Long Weekend

Hurrah for the long weekend!

This was a weekend that I managed to enjoy a lot. It was slow, restful and most of all, relaxing. I got to watch anime from my file collection and also managed to spend good time with my nephew Miguel.

Its amazing how he grows longer every weekend he visits us. Too bad that his skin asthma is acting up again...blame it on the last summer heatwave.

Like I told a co-worker before, this is the moratorium period for the last summer days. Around 3rd week of June, the rains will come.

***** ***** ***** *****

I got myself a hair trim yesterday. I loved it so much as it made my head feel a little lighter and my hair a bit less stressed.

It was also amazing that I got to watch back to back movies with Meng. We saw Prince Caspian first then Kung Fu Panda afterwards. I haven't done that indulgence for a while and I have to admit that it was quite the experience.

As usual, we ended our evening at CBTL Gb3. I didn't have anything to drink as my bladder was sooooooooo filled with Coke Zero. So I decided to grab an oatmeal raisin cookie to cap the night.

Tabatha and I got to catch up with the latest amongst us and friends. *sigh* Benz and Clyde weren't there, or else the Kindest Four would've been reunited.

Around 1am, we called it quits and went home.

***** ***** ***** *****

Monday was very slow. I decided not to go to the gym as I felt I needed to rest and catch up on sleep. It is a rare opportunity that I get to have a full night's sleep and not worry of working the next day.

Of course, I'll have to plan this month wisely as I've decided to have my impacted wisdom tooth extracted. Its gotta and I've decided that this is the month to do it. Let's just hope that I can find a dentist who won't overcharge, and yet do a reputable extraction process.

***** ***** ***** *****

Music: Me and My Foolish Heart
Artist: Johnny Hates Jazz
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.