June Swoon
June Swoon
It was a full weekend.
The week ended with me completing the 4 Roles of Leadership training. (Ack! Another 6 months added to my training bond!) However, it was all good as I got exposed to a more mature level of understanding, and a better grasp of how I should go about in being a great leader.
***** ***** ***** *****
Yesterday, my Kuya threw a party for his son's 4th month and his post birthday celebration. I got to meet my brother's Airsoft troopers and some good family friends (neighbours). Mat on the other hand was simply adorable. *sigh* I hope that he grows up to be a very good boy.
***** ***** ***** *****
It was a completely lazy Sunday. I went to Landmark and did the monthly grocery. I almost collapsed when the total almost reached P9K. I'm thankful that my family can afford to survive during these trying times. Indeed, we're blessed that we have enough income to get by comfortably. Thanks to the man upstairs for watching over us all of the time.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Entre Nous
Artist: Larusso


» Post a Comment