Light Weekend
Light Weekend.
It was nice to have spent some quality family time this evening.
We had a wonderful dinner at Zong. Good thing I worked out really hard at FF Fort before the indulgence.
Mat was with us. Saw a lot of good looking people. Nice to have them look back at me.
***** ***** ***** *****
Something to laugh about.
I've never seen Optimus Prime be soooo groovy.
It was nice to have spent some quality family time this evening.
We had a wonderful dinner at Zong. Good thing I worked out really hard at FF Fort before the indulgence.
Mat was with us. Saw a lot of good looking people. Nice to have them look back at me.
***** ***** ***** *****
Something to laugh about.
I've never seen Optimus Prime be soooo groovy.
Optimus’ Evolution of Dance- Amazing animation
Video sent by aniboom
Don't forget to check out our channel!
Satirical animated adaptation of The Evolution of Dance. For more animation and cartoons go to http://www.aniboom.com


» Post a Comment