My Other Family
My Other Family
Having left my Adobe family, I've been reintroduced to new people.
These are the people at my new workplace, the clients and most of all my favourite gym buddies. It feels so good that my network of friends has grown so much that there's always a reason to be open.
These guys are both straight and gay/les and yet I feel close to them in another perspective. Perhaps we all have something common in our lives. That common factor is something that I've yet to find out about.
In the meantime, I'm loving every minute of the time I spend with these guys. It would be a blast to get to know them better.
***** ***** ***** *****
Yesterday was Jerry's birthday dinner at NorthPark Convergys. I was new to the group and I can say that I was fashionably late. It was nice to know that I was embraced by the gang with open arms.
I'd say that our conversation was pretty much lively and sensible. Not as profound as my talks with the inner circle though. Nevertheless, it was a lovely evening of laughter and random conversations.
Come to think of it, it was only pretty recent that I've come to know Jerry better. He, along with everyone else has been quite kind enough to include me in their circle. I know that it will take time for me to know them personally. Thankfully, Beth, Carol and Ramil have been very open with me. In turn, I've been very open to them as well. No pretentions. As always, there are some rifts, but I don't get caught in between. I'm known to take sides, MY SIDE that is.
Sooooooooooooo much for the segue, dinner was fun. I wasn't in the mood to eat as I indulged myself @ Italianni's buffet. I'm never doing buffet again as it felt like food was almost coming out of my ears.
After dinner, we moved on to have some tea at CBTL Convergys. We were waiting until a little part midnight so that we could be the first ones to greet Jerry a Happy Birthday. Arvin, Lyn, Jon, Ramil, Rachel and I were the last ones left. When midnight struck, we timidly sung Jerry the Happy Birthday song. We hung out a little more and decided to call it a night.
Arvin was kind enough to let me hitch a ride with him. I wasn't able to thank him well for that. So, Thanks anyway! I'll see you on your next Body Pump class. :)
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Surrender
Artist: Laura Pausini
***** ***** ***** *****
Having left my Adobe family, I've been reintroduced to new people.
These are the people at my new workplace, the clients and most of all my favourite gym buddies. It feels so good that my network of friends has grown so much that there's always a reason to be open.
These guys are both straight and gay/les and yet I feel close to them in another perspective. Perhaps we all have something common in our lives. That common factor is something that I've yet to find out about.
In the meantime, I'm loving every minute of the time I spend with these guys. It would be a blast to get to know them better.
***** ***** ***** *****
Yesterday was Jerry's birthday dinner at NorthPark Convergys. I was new to the group and I can say that I was fashionably late. It was nice to know that I was embraced by the gang with open arms.
I'd say that our conversation was pretty much lively and sensible. Not as profound as my talks with the inner circle though. Nevertheless, it was a lovely evening of laughter and random conversations.
Come to think of it, it was only pretty recent that I've come to know Jerry better. He, along with everyone else has been quite kind enough to include me in their circle. I know that it will take time for me to know them personally. Thankfully, Beth, Carol and Ramil have been very open with me. In turn, I've been very open to them as well. No pretentions. As always, there are some rifts, but I don't get caught in between. I'm known to take sides, MY SIDE that is.
Sooooooooooooo much for the segue, dinner was fun. I wasn't in the mood to eat as I indulged myself @ Italianni's buffet. I'm never doing buffet again as it felt like food was almost coming out of my ears.
After dinner, we moved on to have some tea at CBTL Convergys. We were waiting until a little part midnight so that we could be the first ones to greet Jerry a Happy Birthday. Arvin, Lyn, Jon, Ramil, Rachel and I were the last ones left. When midnight struck, we timidly sung Jerry the Happy Birthday song. We hung out a little more and decided to call it a night.
Arvin was kind enough to let me hitch a ride with him. I wasn't able to thank him well for that. So, Thanks anyway! I'll see you on your next Body Pump class. :)
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Surrender
Artist: Laura Pausini
***** ***** ***** *****
Lara Fabian & Laura Pausini La Solitudine
Video sent by myonlylover11
Lara Fabian & Laura Pausini La Solitudine


» Post a Comment