A Full Weekend
A Full Weekend
The weekend started early with Friday being another rally day for those who wanted the incumbent to step down.
Our manager was kind enough to allow us to go home early in anticipation of the messy and chaotic traffic the melée would cause.
From another point of view, it was the perfect opportunity for us to head out of the city and go to MoA where Thina's birthday party would be held. To add to that, I had to make sure that I work out doubly hard as I would be indulging that night.
Many thanks to Joyce for her tenacity to take us there. Whilst waiting for the party to happen, she took the time to scour MoA for baby stuff. I on the other hand, went to the gym and started to engross myself in my quest for endorphine (sp?). Luckily, the class that night was Body Pump challenge. It was 1.5 hours of pure weight training. At first, I was adamant if I could finish it. I just told myself to do the best I could. To my surprise, I made it to the very end. And YES! I managed to do the lunges and abdominals too! It was well worth it.
***** ***** ***** *****
I was actually late for the party. I managed to chat with a couple of old time buddies at FF MoA. 'twas a rare chance to see them so I took it. By the time I got to the party, I was the only one missing. It was a major dramatic entrance. Nevertheless, I mingled with everyone as if it were my party. I'm so glad to have been a part of Thina's life. She's more of a sister to me than a friend. Ivy was there. Niña and Lelly was there along with Andrew. Rich and Chris was there too. It was a great time to reconnect with people.
***** ***** ***** *****
I had quite a number of beer because I couldn't recall the number I've had. It was all good as I hardly drink. It was funny because I knew I was already light-headed and started to dance and my wildside was gradually coming out.
Good thing that the party ended before I fully released.
We ended the evening with tea @ CBTL MoA. Afterwards, we went home.
***** ***** ***** *****
Saturday, I worked out at FF Manila. Was a bit late for Pump, but still managed to finish the class until Jam.
Surprisingly, Beth was around. It was nice because we got to hang out a little and then head off to Makati. I loved it because Beth is one of the more sensible people I've ever met in my life. She doesn't judge me and sees me on ways other people don't.
I got to hang out with Shawn and his friends at Café Havana. Carol and her husband was there as well. Yasmin of course was the miss laughter of the night. She just brings that cheery moment to everyone with her very infectious laugh.
If I weren't tired, I would've stayed on. However, I was just too spent.
Still, it was a night that I loved.
***** ***** ***** *****
Today, I saw the film Daybreak. There was much rave about the movie being this and that. To my dismay, it didn't live up to my expectation. In a nutshell, it was 90 minutes to breakup. Good thing that the lead actors were good looking. At least it wasa feast for the eyes.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Why Does It Always Rain On Me
Artist: Travis
I can't sleep tonight
Everybody saying everything's alright
Still I can't close my eyes
I'm seeing a tunnel at the end of all these lights
Sunny days
Where have you gone?
I get the strangest feeling you belong
Why does it always rain on me?
Is it because I lied when I was seventeen?
Why does it always rain on me?
Even when the sun is shining
I can't avoid the lightning
I can't stand myself
I'm being held up by an invisible man
Still life on a shelf when
I got my mind on something else
Sunny days
Where have you gone?
I get the strangest feeling you belong
Why does it always rain on me?
Is it because I lied when I was seventeen?
Why does it always rain on me?
Even when the sun is shining
I can't avoid the lightning
Oh, where did the blue skies go?
And why is it raining so?
It's so cold I can't sleep tonight
Everybody's saying everything's all right
Still I can't close my eyes
I'm seeing a tunnel at the end of the lights
Sunny days
Where have you gone?
I get the strangest feeling you belong
Why does it always rain on me?
Is it because I lied when I was seventeen?
Even when the sun is shining
I can't avoid the lightning
Oh, where did the blue skies go?
And why is it raining so?
It's so cold
Why does it always rain on me?
Why does it always rain on....
The weekend started early with Friday being another rally day for those who wanted the incumbent to step down.
Our manager was kind enough to allow us to go home early in anticipation of the messy and chaotic traffic the melée would cause.
From another point of view, it was the perfect opportunity for us to head out of the city and go to MoA where Thina's birthday party would be held. To add to that, I had to make sure that I work out doubly hard as I would be indulging that night.
Many thanks to Joyce for her tenacity to take us there. Whilst waiting for the party to happen, she took the time to scour MoA for baby stuff. I on the other hand, went to the gym and started to engross myself in my quest for endorphine (sp?). Luckily, the class that night was Body Pump challenge. It was 1.5 hours of pure weight training. At first, I was adamant if I could finish it. I just told myself to do the best I could. To my surprise, I made it to the very end. And YES! I managed to do the lunges and abdominals too! It was well worth it.
***** ***** ***** *****
I was actually late for the party. I managed to chat with a couple of old time buddies at FF MoA. 'twas a rare chance to see them so I took it. By the time I got to the party, I was the only one missing. It was a major dramatic entrance. Nevertheless, I mingled with everyone as if it were my party. I'm so glad to have been a part of Thina's life. She's more of a sister to me than a friend. Ivy was there. Niña and Lelly was there along with Andrew. Rich and Chris was there too. It was a great time to reconnect with people.
***** ***** ***** *****
I had quite a number of beer because I couldn't recall the number I've had. It was all good as I hardly drink. It was funny because I knew I was already light-headed and started to dance and my wildside was gradually coming out.
Good thing that the party ended before I fully released.
We ended the evening with tea @ CBTL MoA. Afterwards, we went home.
***** ***** ***** *****
Saturday, I worked out at FF Manila. Was a bit late for Pump, but still managed to finish the class until Jam.
Surprisingly, Beth was around. It was nice because we got to hang out a little and then head off to Makati. I loved it because Beth is one of the more sensible people I've ever met in my life. She doesn't judge me and sees me on ways other people don't.
I got to hang out with Shawn and his friends at Café Havana. Carol and her husband was there as well. Yasmin of course was the miss laughter of the night. She just brings that cheery moment to everyone with her very infectious laugh.
If I weren't tired, I would've stayed on. However, I was just too spent.
Still, it was a night that I loved.
***** ***** ***** *****
Today, I saw the film Daybreak. There was much rave about the movie being this and that. To my dismay, it didn't live up to my expectation. In a nutshell, it was 90 minutes to breakup. Good thing that the lead actors were good looking. At least it wasa feast for the eyes.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Why Does It Always Rain On Me
Artist: Travis
I can't sleep tonight
Everybody saying everything's alright
Still I can't close my eyes
I'm seeing a tunnel at the end of all these lights
Sunny days
Where have you gone?
I get the strangest feeling you belong
Why does it always rain on me?
Is it because I lied when I was seventeen?
Why does it always rain on me?
Even when the sun is shining
I can't avoid the lightning
I can't stand myself
I'm being held up by an invisible man
Still life on a shelf when
I got my mind on something else
Sunny days
Where have you gone?
I get the strangest feeling you belong
Why does it always rain on me?
Is it because I lied when I was seventeen?
Why does it always rain on me?
Even when the sun is shining
I can't avoid the lightning
Oh, where did the blue skies go?
And why is it raining so?
It's so cold I can't sleep tonight
Everybody's saying everything's all right
Still I can't close my eyes
I'm seeing a tunnel at the end of the lights
Sunny days
Where have you gone?
I get the strangest feeling you belong
Why does it always rain on me?
Is it because I lied when I was seventeen?
Even when the sun is shining
I can't avoid the lightning
Oh, where did the blue skies go?
And why is it raining so?
It's so cold
Why does it always rain on me?
Why does it always rain on....


» Post a Comment