<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Human Behaviour

Human Behaviour

This weekend has been quite eventful.

I am finally an uncle. Last Saturday morning, my middle brother’s girlfriend gave birth to a huge boy. He is 8.3 lbs. Everything nice and pretty came to a startling halt when we were introduced to the folks of my bro’s partner. Rude enough, she barely acknowledged our presence.

I knew that that situation was difficult enough with religion being the major stumbling block. To make things worse, she and the mother barely had the social grace to properly introduce us. The whole time we in the room, it was as if we were non-living creatures. Nevertheless, it wasn’t something that we’d stoop to. We know better than to be like them. It saddens me that Kuya has to go through with that hell of a misery.

I distinctly reminded him that with the baby being born, his problems had just begun. He has a long road ahead of him. We’ll be there to support him. However, it will be up to him and the girl to make things work. I just hope that they would be able to manage things for the sake of the child.

Most of all, they need prayers. All the prayers they can get.


***** ***** ***** *****

I’m glad that things are working out with my job. So far, I’ve managed to pool candidates for my current project. One major stumbling block is that we don’t have the essential information that we need to proceed.

I just hope that things work out right. I will be taking the risk as this is a new skill to learn. The career path is promised, but very challenging as well. We’ll see how far I can go with this.


***** ***** ***** *****

Last Saturday, we met up with The Cariaso family. I met Alan for the first time. He was very soft spoken. The last time her was here in Manila was in 1994. Definitely, plenty of things had changed since then. Too bad they had things planned and their time is a bit short. Probably, we’ll see each other next time, and hopefully would have a better schedule so that we could go around.

***** ***** ***** *****

Music: Feel
Artist: Robbie WIlliams

Album: Escaplology
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.