Lazy and Penniless
Lazy and Penniless
Its Sunday. Very much boring. I wanted to watch a movie, but I just can't be assed and I'm somehow financially strapped.
We'll see if things get better next week.
In the meantime, I'll use this chance to rest. Hopefully I get the energy to report for work tomorrow.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Mana
Artist: Bendita Luz
***** ***** ***** *****
Here's another video of Junior Jack's See You Dancin'.
Its Sunday. Very much boring. I wanted to watch a movie, but I just can't be assed and I'm somehow financially strapped.
We'll see if things get better next week.
In the meantime, I'll use this chance to rest. Hopefully I get the energy to report for work tomorrow.
***** ***** ***** *****
Music: Mana
Artist: Bendita Luz
***** ***** ***** *****
Here's another video of Junior Jack's See You Dancin'.


» Post a Comment